Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The sun is shining……
  • MoreCashThanDash

…all my work is up to date, and I’m not going to be able to get a ride in this weekend.

I’m knocking off early to ride home the long way. First time this year!

derekfish
    Free Member

Same here, I shall be riding to vista my Auntie Stella the long way round shortly and in daylight with any luck…

momo

…and I’m stuck in the office 😥

But only for another half an hour 😀

First ride out in the Peak this year tomorrow too and then viewing houses on Sunday, shaping up to be a ruddy good weekend!

Marin
    Free Member

Was on me kayaking this morning. No work though due to wonky leg at the moment:O

kcal

spin this morning. rain, wind (lots of it), hail, sun, rain again, bit of snow…

badnewz
    Free Member

Work done, now at home with a bottle of wine and preparing my beast for tomorrow’s ride.

johndoh
    Free Member

Stuck inside tonight looking after the kids, roller disco tomorrow, sledging on Sunday.

Might have to prep. my bike for the spring when we get home on Sunday afternoon though.

Klunk
    Free Member

warm enough to sit out in a t-shirt at the moment, it’s lovely 🙂

buck53

Parts haven’t turned up to get my bike back on the trails after my road bike was nicked resulting in me nicking a load of parts to build up a commuter. No fun for me this weekend. Just moved to somewhere with trails out the door as well. 🙁

benslow
    Free Member

I’m trusting the weather forecast and am camping with kids tomorrow.

Got a firepit to sit around and the pub is only 5 mins away ..

Can’t wait.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Hailstones in Edinburgh. 😥

derekfish
    Free Member

Typical, I’d just given up all thoughts of trail riding ever again and fitted slicks to hit the road…

CHB

yay!

CountZero

Weather for the weekend, and all next week is looking pretty damned good, lots of sun and warm.
    And I booked next week off as holiday, to use up my last days from last year.
    Guess who’s feeling pretty smug right about now… 😛

MrWoppit
    Free Member

The sun is shining and…. the endowment has matured! I’m about to pay off the mortgage!

I think I’m beginning to feel what I’ve heard others describe as “happy”.

It feels a bit weird, but I guess I’ll just have to MTFU and get used to it.

😀

globalti
    Free Member

I’m stuck in Johannesburg with no bike to ride; two years ago today I was signing in for my third Cape Argus in Cape Town. Still, I’m going to tour a micro-brewery this afternoon and tomorrow I’m on an early flight to Kinshasa up the Congo, then home Thursday.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I think I’m beginning to feel what I’ve heard others describe as “happy”.

😆 MTFU indeed. Enjoy it 🙂

Just about to go scrambling on some rocks with my boys. The Sun isn’t shining though; it’s murky and overcast, which is not what I was expecting today.

takisawa2

No sun in Lichfield yet.
    5m run this morning was cold….

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

I’m gonna leave it another week before putting the summer tyres on, don’t want to jinx it!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The sun is shining……’ is closed to new replies.