Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • The Sub-mariner wiki leaker
  • wrecker
    Free Member

to the media, to the internet, to the public – no
    through an officially sanctioned channel – yes

And that is exactly why they will bend him over. He may have had pure intentions but went about this the wrong way.

My motives are clearly to protect the people and land. Whatever happens, don’t worry about me; I’ll be alright.

Just remember William, they can’t make you pregnant. They can **** you, but they can’t make you pregnant.

ninfan
    Free Member

there are already channels in place, just because the individual doesnt think those channels can be trusted to act/react in a manner which they deem appropriate, does not give the individual the right to circumvent the process.

This, the Chain of Command exists for a reason, if you really feel your concerns are being ignored, go higher up it.

project
    Free Member

Over the years working for many customers ive heard numerous stories about wrong doings at workplaces and lots of stories about how they where covered up to protect the guilty, who where either promoted or just told to leave.

Stuff happens everyday in the industrial sector and the services along with the nhs,fire and police.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the Chain of Command exists for a reason, if you really feel your concerns are being ignored, go higher up it.

What if the chain of command is the one doing the ordering and sanctioning of it?

On a practical level could a lowly person get an appointment with the boss in any organisation never mind the armed forces.
    If you moaned at every level and just kept going over their head you would be viewed as a trouble maker no matter what your concerns were
    Its not that practical a suggestion

wrecker
    Free Member

What if the chain of command is the one doing the ordering and sanctioning of it?

MP.

If you moaned at every level and just kept going over their head you would be viewed as a trouble maker no matter what your concerns were

Agreed, but it would be more preferable than breaching the OCA, going AWOL and ending up in prison (which is exactly where he will go)

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘The Sub-mariner wiki leaker’ is closed to new replies.