Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The STW *OFFICIAL* inoffensive thread.
  • Poopscoop

Good evening humans and any other sentient animals that might be reading. Not that anyone can’t read,i don’t mean any offence by saying that.

I also agree that is some parts of the world it is not the evening for which I must apologise whole heartedly for my incorrect assertion.

I hope we can keep this thread civilized please. Not so say that I hold any disrespect for any aboriginal people’s around the globe. Quite the opposite in fact.

How are you all? Sorry if that question is too invasive and probing. I mean probing in a verbal manner of course. As in oral. That said, when I say oral I mean as vocalised by the human mouth but not meaning to offend anyone with a speech impediment.

Thank you.

Rorschach
    Free Member

somafunk

Sounds like a synopsis of a surrealistic Black Mirror episode

Poopscoop

somafunk – Member
    Sounds like a synopsis of a surrealistic Black Mirror episode

Regrettably not a series I have watched but I must indeed get around to as I am sure your assertion is correct.

Thank you for your input.

Greybeard
    Free Member

I appreciate you putting an apostrophe in “people’s” to give your readers something to comment on, but I wouldn’t want to cause any trouble by pointing it out.

1981miked
    Free Member

I’m highly offended you have started and inoffensive thread… typical male misogyny! I bet you speed on the roads and your probably a racist aswell.

Wait until the hand wringers, cup cakes (sorry to offend cupcakes) and life heroes see this.. uproar I tel thee.

They will come round to your house (driving in a safe, considerate and non bullying manner) driving just under the speed limit and dent your car.. but your not allowed to complain because it’s just a car and we aren’t allowed to care about cars here.

You deserve a hoof in the… oh wait can’t say that either incase somebody gets offended.

jimjam
    Free Member

Rorschach
    Free Member

That’s multiple chin-ist

CountZero

I’m highly offended you have started and inoffensive thread… typical male misogyny! I bet you speed on the roads and your probably a racist aswell.

Wait until the hand wringers, cup cakes (sorry to offend cupcakes) and life heroes see this.. uproar I tel thee.

They will come round to your house (driving in a safe, considerate and non bullying manner) driving just under the speed limit and dent your car.. but your not allowed to complain because it’s just a car and we aren’t allowed to care about cars here.

You deserve a hoof in the… oh wait can’t say that either incase somebody gets offended
    I’m so offended by the appalling standard of spelling and grammar in this post I can barely annunciate my anger!

somafunk

Your expression of “thank you” has been gracefully received

Poopscoop

Greybeard – Member
    I appreciate you putting an apostrophe in “people’s” to give your readers something to comment on, but I wouldn’t want to cause any trouble by pointing it out.

I am genuinely modified that you had to read that as I know you deserved better from me. I will, as always, try to learn from my mistakes.

Apologies again.

tjagain

What about the non neurotypical – are you excluding them?

1981miked
    Free Member

Well I never, the grammar police are out tonight.

Typical bullying tactics, Yet again I am offended.

In my defence I have been up since 4am. CountZero for the death penalty. If that’s ok with you? Don’t want to put you out or anything.

Poopscoop

1981miked – Member

You have no idea how hurt I am to read that.

Looking back at my post and its title,i can see why you were compelled to reply in such a manner.

I cannot believe I was so morally devoid in my initial post and I think I need to go away and do some real soul searching.

It might be best I leave the thread for a short while as I can see that my very presence here simply worsens the mood. For that I am truly sorry.

Utterly and morally appalled at myself. 🙁

Sorry for the smilie by the way.

funkmasterp

I’m offended on behalf of all the people that haven’t read this thread and never will but might take offence to it if they knew it existed.

Thank you for alllowing me to express this sentiment in a non threatening manner. I apologise if I’ve inadvertently offended anyone by expressing thanks and / or apologies.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Poopscoop, I know what you mean, I hate offending people (well I don’t but it’s not allowed on here in case someone takes offence)
    I don’t get offended as long as it’s aimed at me only & no-one says ‘your mum’ (then I get a bit miffed, unsurprisingly)
    In the words of my very non PC pal. ‘anyone who is politically correct should be **** shot’. 😛

Poopscoop

tjagain – Member
    What about the non neurotypical – are you excluding them?

I am crying as I type this now. Not that crying is inappropriate for a man.

At this juncture I must go. I have much re-educating to take on and very little time.

Could I also apologise to anyone under 6 foot tall for ever having looked down at them.

Typical of my elitist mentality.

I can change though and with the moral guidance of my many friends on here I will come out the other side a better individual.

One day I will own a modest house with external lighting, drive a white BMW (with working indicators) via LingsCars and petition The Oxford and Cambridge dictionary editors to have “slats” (I’m so, so sorry) forever removed from their dictionaries.

JoeG
    Free Member

mickmcd
    Free Member

is this to do with brexit

andyrm
    Free Member

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8[/video]

leffeboy

Is amused

but only with this thread – not at any single person in particular
    of course

and – that video 🙂
    (other videos are also available)

tomhoward

**** you all.

jekkyl

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Poopscoop, i would like to applaud you in your valiant efforts to refrain from causing offence, But i am unable to do so for fear of causing further offence myself. So have some jazz hands as a sign of my appreciation

DezB
    Free Member

There is only one thing I find offensive and that is people getting offended by things that are not offensive.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I now feel both patronised and pressured by the OP. FFS, can’t you just leave me alone?
    Oh and I’m fine, thanks for asking.

mickmcd
    Free Member

someone using the word tranny in a van buying thread I’m not sure if I’m on the edge or not

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘The STW *OFFICIAL* inoffensive thread.’ is closed to new replies.