Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Shoguns decapitator..
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

For years I wondered where that Wu Tang sample came from. The answer is on film 4..
    2 films made into one, dubbed into english by deaf people..

Lifer
    Free Member

Still a great film though! I had the Lone Wolf and Cub boxset until someone ‘borrowed’ it at a party years ago. I may have to reinvest.

The (older) TV series is great too

“When cut across the neck, a sound like wailing winter winds is heard, they say. I’d always hoped to cut someone like that someday, to hear that sound. But to have it happen to my own neck is ridiculous.”

Isn’t is Liquid Swords that has the samples?

kimbers

Yeah liquid swords uses all the shogun assassin samples

SkillWill
    Free Member

Oh man I know all these, love it. I always say this one to my 3.5 year old daughter: “Choose the sword, and you will join me. Choose the ball, and you join your Mother in death… Oh you don’t understand my words, but you must choose…”

jimjam
    Free Member

I wish Film 4 would show the Lone Wolf and Cub series instead of Shogun Assassin. It’s genuinely epic stuff.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Ha, awesome! When that album first came out me and my mates would sit there and listen to the intro over and over again while sampling some of Mary Jane’s finest vintage. Thanks, that’s my listening sorted for the next hour or so!

Lifer
    Free Member

Yep I started the morning freezing at the station with some GZA, will get on the 36 Chambers later TIGER STYLE!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Torture m****f***a!

antennae
    Free Member

That was the night everything changed…

Nice one OP, time to give it a spin, long overdue.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Awesome film so OTT and low budget but still great

scruff
    Free Member

Watched the film last week, brilliant.

Danny79
    Free Member

Love Lone Wolf and Cub films used have them all on video, first turned on to them and many other great films by Vids on channel 4 back in my student days.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Shoguns decapitator..’ is closed to new replies.