Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • the shining on now itv4.
  • racefaceec90

the best film that kubrick made in my opinion.love that opening sequence/music.fantastic film 😀

emma82
    Free Member

I like the shining. Not got a chuffin clue what it’s about mind.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Good call. People talk about Jack Nicholson in that film, but for me, Shelley Duvall gave one of the best performances of someone in sheer terror ever seen in a film.

the best film that kubrick made in my opinion

2001 gets my vote, but The Shining is class. I won’t watch it tonight as it’s a bit disturbing and I’m not in the right frame of mind for it.

racefaceec90

in an interview about the making of the film,shelly duvall said that she cried so much doing those scenes,that she had to drink lots of water to replenish/do those scenes 😯 (definitely a great actress).i must admit to always liking horror films (am not a crazy/well not much :wink:but i don’t understand the film completely (i think it’s a combination of cabin fever/the child is psychic/when a horrible event happens in a building,some people believe that the building records it somehow.attuned people can sense this/see what occurred.but that’s just my opinion 🙂

alfabus
    Free Member

built on an indian burial ground…. people tend to go nuts there…

Jack goes nuts.
    Danny is psychic and can see the stuff that makes people go nuts (without going nuts himself, surprisingly).

jon1973
    Free Member

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘the shining on now itv4.’ is closed to new replies.