Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The Ride Journal Issue 4 arrived this morning…
  • woffle
    Free Member

..and it is good.

Really good. I wish more cycling mags could be like this…

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ooo, thats a point, wonder when mine will arrive…

blaggers
    Free Member

Anyone else got theirs. I ordered 9 days ago and thought it should have arrived by now.

sofaking
    Free Member

mine arrived over the weekend

Rio

Postie just delivered mine, haven't read it yet but the cover looks pretty! 🙂

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Not yet, although I'm waiting on international post and then distribution internally within Sweden.

jim
    Free Member

Anyone else got theirs. I ordered 9 days ago and thought it should have arrived by now.

Haven't received mine either so sent them an email this morning and apparently they are coming, it's just taking a while to get them sent out.

cupra
    Free Member

Mine arrived last week, am slowly working my way through it.

thomthumb
    Free Member

ooooh. I'm saving mine for holiday. but i'm still excited.

blaggers
    Free Member

Cheers all, I'll give them until the start of next week before i contact them.

hoochylala
    Free Member

Ordered on the May 31st, arrived Friday 4th June! Only just started reading it – but as ever, fantastic.

Sam

Brilliant as always – just need to set aside a good chunk of time to sit down and read it!

gee
    Free Member

If anyone wants to sell me an issue 1 I have cash waiting…

GB

DaveRambo

Mine arrived last week and I'm trying to limit myself to one article a day.

By far the best cycling publication – nothing else like it

phillyd
    Free Member

Hello guys.
    The journal isnt my full time job, so all orders I process are fitted in at work and during evenings.
    For this reason, and the fact that over 500 copies have been ordered this week, mean its taken a day or two to stay on top of things.

Add in a postal service that can be erratic at the best of times… and you get a few days delay.

Its worth the wait, but I guess you knew that already.

cheers

Drac

Got mine toward end of last week, not got around to reading it yet but had a quick flick, gorgeous.

thumbie
    Free Member

If anyone wants to sell me an issue 1 I have cash waiting…

– I will look for you as I am sure I have a spare. However there are PDF copies of Issue 1 & 2 available via the site.

Mine arrived today, & as always is cracking.

Thanks phillyd.

IdleJon

phillyd – Member
    Hello guys.
    The journal isnt my full time job, so all orders I process are fitted in at work and during evenings.
    For this reason, and the fact that over 500 copies have been ordered this week, mean its taken a day or two to stay on top of things.

Add in a postal service that can be erratic at the best of times… and you get a few days delay.

Its worth the wait, but I guess you knew that already.

cheers

Any chance of a reprint of Issue 1?

I know there is a pdf version, but my bookshelf has a gap where the first one should be!

phillyd
    Free Member

No plans at the moment Im afraid.
    I'd like to say its because I've got a stash of numbered ones Im going to leak onto ebay but its not the case.

its more dull things like scale of economics and people who've got issue 1 liking it being special.

IdleJon

No problems, ebay it is then!! 🙂

Clink

phillyd – ordered mine on 1st June – should I have received it by now? No probs if not, just want to check it hasn't got lost.

Stoner
    Free Member

people who've got issue 1 liking it being special.

I like being special.
    I keep my Issue 1 next to my 10m Breaststroke Certificate.

😉

gee
    Free Member

Thumbie – if you do, that would be awesome… Obviously I'd pay a premium price…

You can contact me on georgebudd1@gmail.com

Thanks

GB

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

phillyd – Member

No plans at the moment Im afraid.
    I'd like to say its because I've got a stash of numbered ones Im going to leak onto ebay but its not the case.

its more dull things like scale of economics and people who've got issue 1 liking it being special

Well I was one of the chosen, I don't suppose you do discounts on issue 4 for those that have the first three do you? 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Waiting on mine – have issues 2 and 3, wish I'd got Issue 1 when I had the chance. The gap on my bookshelf for it is actually in the downstairs loo, the articles are just the right length …..

Cubed
    Free Member

How much does an issue 1 – mint condition go for these days? Last one i saw was ridiculous price on ebay.

fozzyuk

Ordered tonight, tardy I know…Will it make it to me by next Wednesday when I leave the country on my jollies…. 😉

fontmoss
    Free Member

How much does an issue 1 – mint condition go for these days? Last one i saw was ridiculous price on ebay.

same here, silly money (not that it's not good!)

blaggers
    Free Member

Mine turned up yeaterday, so I'm a happy man now.

drain

Yeah, likewise. Not had a chance to do other than flick through it yet, but looks great (as ever).

adeward
    Free Member

mine came during the week,, it smells nice when you open the envelope,,trying not to read the whole thing in one sitting

it's like having a bar of chocolate in the house

ourmaninthenorth

Looking forward to reading mine when it arrives (and rather enjoying being tantalised by the wait).

I have issue 1 (one of the numbered 1000). It's not for sale.

Now, issue 1 of Rouleur, I'd be prepared to pay for. Got all the others, y'see….

MoreCashThanDash

It's arrived.

Resisted reading the whole of it so far, but from what I've read it's the usual great mix – some inspiring stuff, some stuff I just don't get, minimal adverts (though I like the Knog one!)

I see all those articles crammed in and look at the price, and I look at all the other ad-packed magazines around and I think it's great value for money.

tails
    Free Member

whats so good about it. Coming from mainly a dirt mag reader, although i have not bought that or anything for 4 months.

MoreCashThanDash

Just a lot of people talking about bikes, what they ride, how they ride, where they ride,why they ride…a whole range of types, styles and experiences but basically bikes.

Don't get me wrong, like anything relying on contributors some of them aren't that great, or are badly written, but it's the enthusiasm that comes over.

Someone will be along shortly to tell me why I am wrong….

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘The Ride Journal Issue 4 arrived this morning…’ is closed to new replies.