Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • The return of Jamiroqaui
  • jekkyl

oh dear
    [video]https://youtu.be/fVMtKQMAZqw[/video]

Bad Uncle dancing and posturing from the man himself, nice enough tune though.

jimjam
    Free Member

Complete tosser.

DezB
    Free Member

Shocked he didn’t make any ‘desert island albums’ lists.

Bad Uncle dancing
    Hmm, he was rather a good dancer IIRC. Not watching vid to check though.

jekkyl

he’s done another one where he wonders about in a funny light up hat, looking into mirrors and staring at the sun. very odd
    some glimpse into his previous dancing skills around 03:13
    he is 47 so you can let him off a bit.

[video]https://youtu.be/rmlmOk4ubcU[/video]

plumber
    Free Member

If it bring Rob Harris into the public eye again – I’m sure they will be on joolz at some point

Then its a very good thing

plumber
    Free Member

double

DezB
    Free Member

Long as you’re enjoying yourself, jekkyl 😆

shermer75
    Free Member

It’s only been a month since the release of the last single- is that how things are done now? Seems a bit quick…

fanatic278
    Free Member

It’s not that bad. I kinda like it. Also nice that he hasn’t hired some inappropriately young dolly bird to be his love interest in the video.

nickc

Complete tosser.

he thinks the same of you

DezB
    Free Member

Also nice that he hasn’t hired some inappropriately young dolly bird to be his love interest in the video.

Who he got? Wendy James?

MSP

His last album was pretty poor, these seem to be trying to recapture his previous form by the numbers but missing the inspiration.

I am still a big fan of most of his back catalogue.

IHN

Well, like one song, you’ll like them all… 😉

redmex
    Free Member

Last i heard of him was his speeding ban for going speedy past a load of motors on the A9, they were going slow and he was over the ton to get past

paulneenan76
    Free Member

His new stuff is great. Getting back to the Virtual Insanity stuff when he was more edgy with a bit of early stuff thrown in. I think he got a bit stale and had enough cash not to worry about it. Talented. His duet with Diana Ross years ago was class.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

His duet with the wee photographer in which he ended up with a fat lip was better

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sadly his best was the 90’s era, didn’t he do drugs through the 00’s with Evans et all ? Then a hasty retreat back home to lick the paint work of his vast car collection.
    He’s an incredible musician, a slick talent for both tune and rhythm, but that ^ was mediocre.

I guess he’s running out of cash.

funkmasterp

His change from hippy, earth lover who named his band partly after a native American tribe, to car fanatic / photographer fighter sticks out in my mind.

Really liked his first two albums. Big Sly Stone, Prince and Stevie Wonder influences shone through. He then seemed to head for the middle of the road. Doing the theme song for that Godzilla movie was the death note.

His dancing skills were spot on though. I don’t want to watch those videos for fear of the supposed dad dancing.

Edit – watched both videos. I’m going to go listen to Emergency On Planet Earth and There’s A Riot Going On to cleanse my ears 😥

jimjam
    Free Member

nickc – Member

Complete tosser.

he thinks the same of you [/quote]

I think he’s a tosser for getting into an altercation with a photographer where he showed his true colours. The highlight for me was when he tried to insult the photographer by saying the photographer’s camera wasn’t as expensive as his leica iirc.

Now, I have to assume he doesn’t know me because I’m not actually famous for being a sub par Michael Jackson tribute act who looks down on people because he has money….but if he somehow knows me and thinks I’m a tosser because I think he’s a tosser, I believe I am in the right and I have video evidence to support my argument.

slimjim78
    Free Member

He does a lotta work for charidy..

My personal scatastic fave:

[video]https://youtu.be/CAwbaIrsizA[/video]

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPkjnRIdQXQ[/video]

OMG, having an I feel old moment, ~23 years ago when I was a nipper aged ~20! 😯

jekkyl

wasn’t aware of the incident with the Photographer.

[video]https://youtu.be/XRKc_AgAniI[/video]

slimjim78
    Free Member

Interplanetary – good vibe zone

rascal
    Free Member

**** in a hat.

rascal
    Free Member

That swear filter works a treat :mrgreen:

redmex
    Free Member

He was asking so much for that smack from the photographer, just goading him so much didn’t even know if it was the right guy had all his minders beside him.
    I tease my cat like that sometimes and she lashes out at me and draws blood and i deserve it

rascal
    Free Member

Just watched that vid. Tw*t not in a hat too. Good on the snapper!

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

style is like the clap – you either got it or you haven’t…………..I liked it 🙂

RustySpanner

Living proof that it IS actually possible to smoke too much green.

CountZero

It’s only been a month since the release of the last single- is that how things are done now? Seems a bit quick…

There was a last single recently?
    Could never see the point, and still can’t, sure they’re musically proficient, but dull as ditch water.
    Meh.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘The return of Jamiroqaui’ is closed to new replies.