Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Other Classifieds Thread
  • soobalias
    Free Member

I want to publicly thank the guy who very recently sold me a set of disc brakes at a perfectly reasonable price, didnt mess me about at all, informing me of expected delivery date – and stuck to it.

dealing with you was a pleasure, i hope for you as much as me

the same can be said for the vast majority of dealings I have had over the years.

ton

i have never had a problem and i buy loads.
    i sell even more and again have never had a complaint……………
    i love classifieds.

soobalias
    Free Member

rubbish there is loads of complaints made against you ton.

ok so mostly its that you dont buy small or medium frames, but…..

leggyblonde
    Free Member

What they said. Good deals on buying stuff and got rid of surplus items quickly and easily.
    I do only use contributors to the main forum though

scaredypants

you could add same comment to the bottom of their original sale thread, so anyone can see when looking at their history

monkeychild
    Free Member

I have had nowt but joy from the classifieds too! Long may it reign, but without the messing about idiots and the over priced good peddlars which is highly unlikely 😆

Dancake
    Free Member

I am still in debt to a chap who found some lowers for me and got them to me the next day so I could make my Wales trip earlier this summer.

sorry dude I cant remember your bloody name

Andy

Aye – apart from one incident where it took 3 months for a refund last year, I have had nothing but good experiences from the classifides. Have had stuff given to me and have given stuff to others. Happy user here.

Grimy
    Free Member

Just bought a Marin east peak frame from the classifieds section. The chap I bought it off was a legend. Although he lived in London, he was visiting leeds and swung past Manchester on his way back down. Frames mint, well chuffed, and at a sensible price too 😀

Android
    Free Member

I've bought loads of stuff, and have got some great bargains. There are a few chancers, but if you think they are taking the p155, just ignor them, you don't have to buy it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Other Classifieds Thread’ is closed to new replies.