Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The only way is Essex
  • samuri
    Free Member

Forgive me because I’ve only ever seen the adverts, but is this real or a joke? I mean it looks like the cameras are following people around during their normal lives rather than a soap but then, it’s all properly lit and it all looks a lot staged and don’t get me started on the comedy makeup and clothes they’ve got on. Those false teeth are hilarious.

One of their number was on celebrity juice the other day who was pretending he didn’t know whether Wales was a country or a town. It’s not funny taking the mickey out of stupid people you know.

jon1973
    Free Member

I think the people are playing themselves, and the relationships between them are genuine but the situations are contrived – they don’t make any secret about that.

binners

Its television for people who find the intricate plot twists of Eastenders and Corrie to difficult to follow.

If you want to watch something that will work you up into a truly murderous rage, try watching more than 2 minutes of Made in Chelsea without immediately wanting to start a bloody revolution and kill the rich, then parade their heads on spikes through the streets

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s ‘ream.

skywalker
    Free Member

Its shit more like

scuzz
    Free Member

If they come filming, half the bar gets shut and they sit there for hours with bright lighting and screens behind a velvet rope.

NZCol

I had never seen a donkey in a dress before.

GrahamS

try watching more than 2 minutes of Made in Chelsea without immediately wanting to start a bloody revolution and kill the rich, then parade their heads on spikes through the streets

Agreed!!

Incredibly stupid, self-obsessed, yet somehow incredibly rich people “Jah”ing away to each other about how they should all go to Verbier tomorrow for Tristan’s birthday.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’m originally from Colchester 🙂

chojin
    Free Member

PJM – i’ll see your Colchester and raise you a Harlow 🙂

wwaswas

I’m originally from Colchester

where’s that then?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

is for halfwitted Morons.

loum
    Free Member

PJM1974
    Has Colchester got any local riding?
    There’s a strong chance (ie my wife wants to) of us moving there this year and I’m very curious about this. She’s originally from there too and now wants to go back. There are reasons, so it’ll probably happen, but I’m wondering if its going to lead to selling the MTB and getting a roadbike. It does seem quite flat round that way.
    Any tips or direction reguarding the area would be great.

OP, sorry for the thread-hijack, agree with the Chelsea ads being more sickening than the essex ones. Don’t watch either but getting wound up with the phrase “She’s rahhlley fit”.

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

but is this real or a joke?

it’s both.

DezB
    Free Member

but is this real or a joke?
    it’s both neither.

fixed.

coffeeking
    Free Member

It’s unfortunately starting to become how many people see “everyone” from “down south”. It really is horse poo of the finest blend.

flange
    Free Member

Has Colchester got any local riding?

Not in Colchester itself, but Tunstall forest has some really nice singletrack. You need local knowledge so the TROG forum would be a good place to look.

loum
    Free Member

Thanks flange. Its not on the doorstep but its a start. Nice one.

donks
    Free Member

Its complete and utter drivel of the highest order….and the wife watches it religiously 😥

BoardinBob

I remember slating it on here a while ago and getting dog’s abuse…

emsz
    Free Member

Oh, c’mon, Made in Chelsea’s great, and you know it. It’s brill telly, larger than life characters, just like soaps but y’know just sillier.

Who doesn’t want to see Caggie and Spencer get it together, and now Caggie off with a band!! And who’s Joel!! and there’s still all that unfinished business between Millie and Hugo…and she’s not talking to Rosie…

It’s lush 😳

coffeeking
    Free Member

Oh, c’mon, Made in Chelsea’s great, and you know it. It’s brill telly, larger than life characters, just like soaps but y’know just sillier.

I know everyone has a right to their opinion and it’s a harmless TV show really but somehow you’ve just lost all respect….. 🙂

binners

emsz – you’ve not just let yourself down…….

emsz
    Free Member

😆

I’m ashamed of myself.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

loum loads of good riding in Colchester so long as you don’t mind a bit of cheeky, flange is forgeting all about friday woods miltary trainning grounds covers about 15/20 odd miles open to the public all year round and as its crown land you can ride any track you want and it kicks tunstalls ars* as far as good riding goes if you ever find yourself round colchester and want a guided tour e mail address is in profile 8)

Cougar

so long as you don’t mind a bit of cheeky, flange

Who doesn’t.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

oops!!! really should proof read before posting 😳

flange
    Free Member

flange is forgeting

Not so much forgetting as not knowing about it in the first place! Nice one, the more trails round those parts the better!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Who doesn’t.

This has me chuckling maniacally in the corner.

unovolo
    Free Member

I was in the supermarket about 2 months back having a Sneaky read of T3 mag.

Several young girls come rushing past then ask me if I have seen Joey Essex “As he’s supposed to be in the store”.

They may well have asked what the combined weight of the population of china is.

Judging from the adverts for this visual diarohea it is something to avoid viewing at all costs.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘The only way is Essex’ is closed to new replies.