Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The ongoing Mobi V Nomad debate
  • shanta
    Free Member

Ok, have read loads of different articles on loads of different sites regarding these two portable pressure washer and just as i think i have made a decision up pops someone giving my choice a slating…

So it a last attempt to finally make a decision, which is REALLY the best?

stevede
    Free Member

I think your over thinking this one, buy whichever you can get cheapest as they are both decent enough. I own the Mobi 15ltr one and it helps wash my bike down after a muddy ride, a decent if over priced bit of kit that’s definately not worthy of a debate!

timmys

Nomad are the same people that used to do the Dirtworker aren’t they? If thats coreect and there’s nothing else in it I’d go Nomad based on the excellent customer service I experience concerning my Dirtworker.

andrewh
    Free Member

I’ve had a Mobi and a Dirtworker.
    Both worked well, DW a little better but not a lot in it.
    Mobi packed up after around 15 months, DW still going strong two years later. Would go for a DW.

z1ppy

Dirtworker (Nomad) here too, few years old now, admittedly it doesn’t get abused much, but still working ..what 4years down the line.
    That and DW will still supply spares, needede a new nozzle last year after I let the original freeze, great service.
    M8 has a battery Mobi, and there nothing in it (water) power wise.

shanta
    Free Member

Cheers guys

shanta
    Free Member

Have bit the bullit and ordered the more expensive Nomad 18v, will post an update when it arrives and i have had chance to give it a go..

Thanks all for your help.

clareymorris

I’ve got the cordless Nomad – it is ACE!!!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

which is better

OR

only one way to find out… (hmmm moby even looks like harry hill)

shanta
    Free Member

Had a little blast with the Nomad today and i have a question for owners of the 18V jobby…When using it the motor wasn’t making a constant noise but more a pulsating one! Is this the norm?

shanta
    Free Member

Update – Went to use it for the second time today and guess what? The hozelock end is faulty. Rang the place where i got it and they were very appollogetic and have sent out a new hose straight away. Anyone else had a prob as the guy on the phone said he has never had a problem with this before.

More to follow……

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The ongoing Mobi V Nomad debate’ is closed to new replies.