Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The new ENVE rigid forks
  • nbt

Enve’s new Mountain Fork hits the trail

Mmm, nice. Reckon they’ll be tandem rated? No sign of mounting points for front panniers though, oversight on their part for the bikepacking niche?

Andy

Bargain! 😉

cookeaa

No word yet from UK distributors Saddleback- but suggested US pricing is $625.

Do ENVE apply the “Standardized US-UK pricing policy”? If so that’ll be £625 over here then… shame.

How come we don’t have a UK equivalent of ENVE, a native to the UK Carbon bike parts monger?

pedalhead
    Free Member

Looks pretty, but so does a Niner fork which weighs 100 grams less (and is probably cheaper).

trail_rat
    Free Member

still only on-one making a 440mm monocoque fork with straight steerer then.

shame it looks gopping. that enve fork looks awesome but at 470 far far too long for my 29er 🙁

mrblobby
    Free Member

Do ENVE apply the “Standardized US-UK pricing policy”? If so that’ll be £625 over here then… shame.

For most US products it’s usually worse than that, change the dollar sign to a pound, then add on about 10%. At least that’s the case for importers like Jungle (Santa Cruz, Niner.)

molgrips
    Free Member

I think I want these for my TDR bike. Only problem is I’d have to get a better frame than what I was planning to do them justice 🙂

c_klein87

Yep it’ll be atleast 600quid, which is crackers money for a rigid fork! but having had a niner carbon fork and now a Chinese fork the ride quality is better on the big brand forks, still i’ll leave these to the show bike builds…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The new ENVE rigid forks’ is closed to new replies.