Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The most powerful water pistol / rifle in the world.
  • zippykona

What is it please? Got a cat trying to get at the fledglings in the bird box.
    Have put up all kinds of defences but the pesky thing just goes higher.
    Ideally the gun needs to be in a permanent state of readiness so I don’t have to spend too long pumping it.

havinalaff
    Free Member

Garden hose by the door with trigger spray.

willber
    Free Member

kcr
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8[/video]

zippykona

Hose pipe is not that practical as I will have a clear shot from the bathroom.

timber

Hose pipe from bathroom?

Hozelock tap connectors?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@kcr – best breakfast vid I’ve watched in ages.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I use a bucket and an olde style bicycle pump – the big long one’s that you find in your dad’s shed. We used to use them in water fights as kids on our street you can get some real power from them.

It’s a simple suck it up and shoot action, but only single shot so you need to practice.

I mixed up warm water, honey and food colouring because our neighbours (4 of them) refused to believe their cats were crapping in my garden when the boys were toddlers (cats poo & babies are not a good combo!).

Seems their beloved bird murderers returned home sticky and red and after a few days of this they left out garden, and its wildlife, alone. 😀

qwerty
    Free Member

Can you not rig up a hose pipe a bit above the nest, fit a watering can nozzle on the end, wait for the cat & then turn on the tap and shower the feline infanticidist.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I have one of these from when they were managers choice in the Richer Sounds on London Bridge, back in the 80’s:

looks a bit too real for use in public though.

burgatedicky

That video is absolute quality.
    Not chuckled so much in a while, and the Ausi accent only improves is IMO.

zippykona

I’m liking the idea of running a hose pipe up the tree. Then all I have to do is turn the tap on and bingo.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiOS1kouBxQ[/video]

JEngledow
    Free Member

I’ve got one of these, which is really good for scaring off pigeons, cats and for shooting the wife with cold water while she’s having a hot shower!!

trail_rat
    Free Member

We have a couple water jet slotting machines at work for slotting pipe

Run the cat through that a couple times. Wont be bothering the birds.

Lets ignore the fact that after one pass the cat will be obliterated!

RealMan
    Free Member

@kcr – best breakfast vid I’ve watched in ages.

+1 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The most powerful water pistol / rifle in the world.’ is closed to new replies.