• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The met. On now
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Holy shit, harsh TV.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

What channel?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bbc1

wwaswas

It was good last week.

Interesting TV.

If only they were so open about some aspects of their past.

ton

if only they were allowed to deal with scumbag bastards like they did in the past.

wwaswas

That use of cctv is incredible, even finding which bus was on a road at the time.

If only they’d put as much effort into Blair Peaches murder.

Sandwich

Like at Orgreave or Hillsborough Ton? That’s the result of them thinking they are the law rather than upholders of the law.

Caher

Watching now – tough job they have.

easygirl

No treatment is too harsh for some of the bastards roaming our streets, they would kill you without a second thought and rob you whilst you were taking your last breath.

ton

sandwich…….i have found that in life, you get pretty much what you deserve. i found this out by being a wrong un in my late teens.
    but even tho i spent some time away, i still respect and am even a little bit scared of the police. most people with any decency do, moreso older people.

Pook

i was talking to someone from the met who was involved in the programme. The BBC had free rein to go where they wanted, except the terror unit and those who asked not to be filmed. Very open.

wwaswas

footflaps

, i still respect and am even a little bit scared of the police. most people with any decency do, moreso older people.

Not sure you would if you were from an ethnic minority or Irish in the 80s. The Police have behaved atrociously over the years.

ninfan
    Free Member

Well, if you’re just going to lump them all together and blame the entirety for the sins of the few… then it’s fair to say that both ethnic minorities and the Irish have behaved pretty atrociously over the years too!

Klunk
    Free Member

Well, if you’re just going to lump them all together and blame the entirety for the sins of the few… then it’s fair to say that both ethnic minorities and the Irish have behaved pretty atrociously over the years too!

hardly the few is it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The met. On now’ is closed to new replies.