Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The Leveson Enquiry Into Press Standards
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone listening to today’s testimony? Or indeed some of last week’s testimonies, Steve Coogan’s in particular? Chris Jefferies (of Joanna Yates’ landlord fame) and Charlotte Church today. (I had no idea there’d been a “countdown clock” to her 16th birthday 😯 ) Interesting to hear it from their perspective. So what will the outcome be?

bigthunder
    Free Member

Good suggestion on radio 2 was that journalists should have to wear uniforms. Some folk thought that would make them behave better. Hmm… I also dont understand why now? This has been happening for yearswith noone really bothering. Why now?

thegreatape
    Free Member

And I bet that ‘countdown clock’ came on the page after a story about perverts or something.

The inquiry has already heard that Ms Church has experienced journalists installing secret cameras in bushes and photographers trying to take pictures up her skirt.

But they’ll gleefully report about members of the public going to jail for the same thing 😕

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

So what will the outcome be?

The toughest self regulatory code in world journalism. Or in other words absolutely nothing at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The Leveson Enquiry Into Press Standards’ is closed to new replies.