Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The latest Test Match (England v South Africa) might contain spoilers
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Well this has turned into the biggest disappointment of a match ever hasn’t it…

leythervegas
    Free Member

Agreed. This SA 2nd innings has sort of devalued what Stokes and Bairstow did. Bloody awful pitch.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Catches win matches.

leegee

I love cricket and am at home laid up but I just can’t watch.

There was something in the pitch yesterday morning and yes catches win matches but I said before this match they would prepare what Botham has called a “commercial wicket” guaranteeing 5 days of alcohol consumption to keep the brewery next door happy.

johndoh
    Free Member

Sorry I hadn’t seen the other thread (didn’t think to click ‘Winter-TMS’ as I thought it was a thread about Seasonal Personality Disorders or something!).

Feel free to delete this thread if you wish – I will now moan on the other….

dantsw13

I think over the whole SA innings Eng spilled 10 chances. If Root held onto ABdV on 5, we would probably have been looking at a substantial lead. Even on a very good pitch 500 is an extremely good score.

mtbfix

Agreed. This SA 2nd innings has sort of devalued what Stokes and Bairstow did. Bloody awful pitch.

Not sure it devalues what they did. The other team racked up as many runs, just a bit slower. Media, as ever, over hyped the big day and everyone assumed it was in the bag.

dantsw13

Which it would have been if we had taken our catches.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

any streams for TMS online for us johnny foreigners?

No dropped catches yet!

headfirst
    Free Member

BBC headlines: “de Kock out” and “South Africa suffer de Kock blow” brought out the small boy in me, proper ROFLcopter time

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The latest Test Match (England v South Africa) might contain spoilers’ is closed to new replies.