Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • The Last Jedi
  • Cougar

Russia?

Sandwich

Magic Money Tree ©Teresa May 2017 all rights reserved.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Same place as Trump I guess

You might be more right than you know…..

“always two there are, the master and the apprentice”

See also : Alan Sugar

AlexSimon

Can you all get off the Star Wars booking sites and phones so I can flippin well buy some Blade Runner tickets!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

JarJar binks thing, Crap looking AT-AT’s and Speeders that apparently have high speed agricultural ploughing implements. It’s no Rogue One, it’s disturbingly reminiscent of Episodes I-III.

At least Mark Hamils acting has improved a bit though. 😆

Cougar

Am I the only one that quite likes those new AT-ATs?

Less sure about the Poundland guinea pig, mind.

Northwind

anagallis_arvensis – Member

Seems a shame they have spoiled Leia getting killed

The trailers for Force Awakens and Rebel One both had fake spoilers and deleted scenes in, I wouldn’t take much at face value.

Daisy Ridley still looks shit with a lightsaber tbh, she swings it like a mop. Darth Maul’d cut her into force winalot. But otherwise, looking forward to it massively. Trailer not a patch on the Force Awakens one, it made me want to rock out… But then it really was a bloody brilliant trailer.

Pimpmaster Jazz – Member

Where did the First Order get all its cash from?

Well they have a couple of MPs and Theresa May wanted to form a government sooooo

jimjam
    Free Member

Tom_W1987 – Member

JarJar binks thing, Crap looking AT-AT’s and Speeders that apparently have high speed agricultural ploughing implements. It’s no Rogue One, it’s disturbingly reminiscent of Episodes I-III.

At least Mark Hamils acting has improved a bit though.

It probably helps if you’re invested in the franchise. I’m not, I typed out something about it being just a load of noisy cgi and over acting but each to their own.

jamj1974

AlexSimon – Member
    Can you all get off the Star Wars booking sites and phones so I can flippin well buy some Blade Runner tickets!

By the way, Blade Runner is ace.

shermer75
    Free Member

At least Mark Hamils acting has improved a bit though

Are you sure? 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Where did the First Order get all its cash from? And how on earth did it hide building a Death Star and a load of AT ATs?

Don’t start thinking about the logistics of the First Order…. 😆

tpbiker
    Free Member

looks like a return to cgi overkill, akin to the first 3 (awful) prequels

That Porg thing better not have much screen time, it has the potential to ruin the film

emsz
    Free Member

Daisy Ridley still looks shit with a lightsaber tbh, she swings it like a mop.

she’s not some mega trained lightsabre bitch. 🙄 Yet. 😈

looks good, like the cute little pokemon thingy,

oh god, I’ve just outed myself at a nerd, haven’t I 😆

shermer75
    Free Member

Who’s that in the skimpy tennis skirt in the opening shot?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Are you sure?

Come on, it may be a little fruity – but at least he’s not the wooden actor that he was in Jedi.

I agree with the overuse of CGI, Rogue One felt pretty authentic because of the lower use of CGI and classic camera work.

Cougar

That Porg thing better not have much screen time, it has the potential to ruin the film

Also has the potential to be awesome comic relief and the best thing in the film.

I grant you, it’s almost certainly what you just said, but still.

Drac

I agree with the overuse of CGI, Rogue One felt pretty authentic because of the lower use of CGI and classic camera work.

It was full of CGI?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Of course there was plenty of CGI, they used a lot of actual models as well though. It quite clearly looked better than the Force Awakens – to me anyway, it looked much more like Star Wars.

jekkyl

I’ve got a bad feeling about this

funkmasterp

I’m going to come right out and say it. The ewoks were the best thing in RotJ and I liked The Force Awakens. Looking forward to this after. It may help to further dilute the taste of those god awful prequels

donks
    Free Member

It’s obvs… boyega is going to turn bad and kylo ren is reaching out to him.

molgrips
    Free Member

cute little pokemon thingy

Well that’s that ruined then…

jimjam
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

cute little pokemon thingy

Well that’s that ruined then… [/quote]

Apparently he has his own spin-off series in the works. Animated film, tv series and general expanded universe on the way.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I bet there’s some great conversation on-board the millennium falcon now with those two at the helm.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Funkmaster, there is no need to post gratuitous photos of Ann Widdecombe on STW, even in a thread discussing monsters from Star Wars.

Harry_the_Spider

Han wouldn’t have let a Porg sit on the dashboard because they shit everywhere.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I thought a porg was a Caucasian female with a prominent posterior.

jam-bo

pawg. 😉

GrahamS

Have we done OzzyMan’s commentary? (swear warning)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUoqOcolB7M[/video]

robgclarkson
    Free Member

fooman

Episode 7 The Force Awakens has been digitally enhanced

Buying tickets two months in advance for The Last Jedi is ridiculous, but I’ve got mine just in case.

Cougar

I thought a porg was a Caucasian female with a prominent posterior.

GrahamS

Just realised where we’ve seen Chewbacca’s new co-pilot before:

(Credit)

johndoh
    Free Member

I won’t post a link to it for fear of unwanted spoilers but the piece in The Guardian today…

OMFG!!!!

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Googled it, interesting

ocrider

And there’s another snippet of spoilyness if you look up the name of the new film in German or French for example

Northwind

ocrider – Member

And there’s another snippet of spoilyness if you look up the name of the new film in German or French for example

“Le Jedi Ultimate: luke et leia l’ont fait totalement, ew”

ocrider

😀
    Pas avec Google traduction. Sorry, meant to say the official name of the film in France and Germany (amongst others)

johndoh
    Free Member

Ohhh, so that backs up the suggestion the poster makes too.

Tallpaul
    Free Member

My guess is that Luke will not turn to the dark side per se. He has simply realised that manipulation of the force by humans has caused all the universes problems and so he has decided to get rid of all the Jedi & Sith. Thus creating an agnostic utopia for all the little people who prefer to fight with blasters. Oh, wait…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘The Last Jedi’ is closed to new replies.