Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The labour leadership contenders on Five Live now
  • binners

Worth listening too. Bald blokes fighting over a comb.It'd be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Its actually quite annoying seeing the party effectively bereft of any kind of ideology. The legacy of that grinning chump whose waltzed off into the sunset after gutting the party from the inside. As long as he keeps making his millions and doing such a great job as middle east peace envoy. Thats going well so far

Welcome to another generation in the political wilderness you muppets!!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Good news, then.

David M will get it. That's what Mandy wants…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Binners OT sat at Rivvy still on?

allthegear
    Free Member

I went to the same school as the Millibands. Not sure if that is an endorsement, though…

Rachel

El-bent
    Free Member

Welcome to another generation in the political wilderness you muppets!!

If the current shower keep doing what they're doing, this lot won't be in the wilderness for too long.

binners

I went to school with Andy Burnham. I have to turn the telly off when he comes on. Otherwise my blood pressure rises. And I actually think he's the best of the rather underwhelming group

And junkyard. Saturday is still most definately on fella. 10.30 at the bottom barn for a blast over the top of Winter hill. Belmont descent. Woooohoooooooooooooo. It was a bit wet up there last night mind

Junkyard
    Free Member

Bad tuesday was well
    Donk is also coming so best bring your riding legs. We are riding back up San marino and we will mock you if you refuse to even try

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The labour leadership contenders on Five Live now’ is closed to new replies.