Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The joy of wiggle
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Ordered at lunch time yesterday, with a £5 off £25, arrived this morning, plus haribo.

That’s all.

mikey74
    Free Member

Haribo? I didn’t get any haribo with the new bike I ordered the other week 😥

However, I did get some Haribo with my Superstar order the other day :mrgreen:

franksinatra

What is the deal with the vouchers? I have been a wiggle customer for years, sometimes I spend hundreds of pounds in a month (got bike from them), sometimes just regular orders for clothing, spares etc and other times I don’t use them for 3 months or so and I have never been given a voucher to use.

Is there some sort of secret club that you need to be in to get a voucher?

RealMan
    Free Member

Is there some sort of secret club that you need to be in to get a voucher?

Yeah, you have to stop moaning about not getting vouchers before they will send you a voucher.. 😉

Think you just have to stop buying from them so regularly (I know, sounds hard), and if they think you’re going to stop buying from them all together, they will send you a voucher..

Alternatively, try signing up to this site

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/realman/?s=2

If you then go to wiggle (and other sites, like crc) through that site once logged in, you will get money back on all purchases(over 4% from wiggle and crc, over 3% from evans, etc), so you can make quite a bit if you really are spending a lot on there.

njee20
    Free Member

Stop spending, they’ll send a voucher to entice you back. Why reward customers who are happy to spend anyway?!

Mikkel
    Free Member

They should just send a voucher fir 5 off when spending over 500 and he will probably rush out and buy yet another bike to save a fiver 🙂

franksinatra

Just checked my order history. I ordered last night, previous order was back in November and previous to that was June, so not nearly as regular as I thought.

I just feel like I am missing out!

I do use Quidco though so not all bad!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The joy of wiggle’ is closed to new replies.