Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The helpful people of stw.
  • Rockape
    Free Member

When ever you have a bike related problem you can always turn to the helpful people of stw. Most recent person to help me out is James from http://www.luminouslights.co.uk/ I had a problem when my rubber band perished that holds my light onto my bars. So a quick post on here and lots of people jumped to there keyboards and offered me advice. James been one of the many he was very helpful and very generous in helping by sorting my problem. So if your looking for light and want helpful friendly service he might just be the man to help.
    Many thanks to all who’ve helped with this and other problems. A big pat on the back all the helpful people at stw the help and advice we can all offer each other is priceless. 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No. You’re wrong. It’s all the fault of the public sector/Thatcher/29ers/iDieters/risotto/gypsies/bread/tubeless tyres.*

*Not really. 🙂 Lovely post! 🙂

Rockape
    Free Member

Haha captainFlashheart just doing my bit . It’s great to see there are still helpful people even in these times of such doom and gloom.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Let’s not forget those who provide a great service to anyone in need of an argument:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wrong room, Al, you need 17b, down the corridor.

bellerophon
    Free Member

No he doesn’t

garage-dweller

Cynic-al i wasn’t aware there was a shortage of people to have an argument with round here and its certainly more than 5 minutes worth.

Having said that agree with the OP so long as I stay away from anything political…..

Solo
    Free Member

Luminous
    Free Member

Rockape.

Happy to have been of service.

Smudge, Trout and I try to help out here on STW.
    😀

Cheers.

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

We are one big happy family! 🙂

kimbers

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx3rSNzOAMM[/video]

aracer
    Free Member

Just don’t mention the war (Falklands)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The helpful people of stw.’ is closed to new replies.