Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Great Lapierre Hunt
  • 20thebear
    Free Member

At the weekend I went to the Kielder Bike Demo day and rode the Lapierre Zesty 514, and fell in love with it.

As the 2010 model is so new there are no offers around on any Lapierres.

Does anyones LBS have an 2009 XL (54cm) 514 or 314 in stock. I've had a look online, but can't find any of the big ones.

Thanks.

allankelly

The Bike Chain Edinburgh has loads of Laps in, we were in yesterday. Get in touch: The Bike Chain, manager@thebikechain.co.uk
    http://www.thebikechain.co.uk/

Cheers, al.

IamSam
    Free Member

try Biketreks they may have one, worth ringing them as well websites still v new.

davidrussell
    Free Member

think flying fox bikes in Alva (central Scotland) were doing good deals on lapierres. Not sure on sizing but worth giving them a call. Think they might be closed today though 🙁

Flying Fox Bikes

103 Stirling Street

Alva
    Clackmannanshire
    FK12 5EF
    Scotland
    01259 76 31 09

ojom
    Free Member

Hiya

You won't find many 54cm bikes in stock generally. They are not often required.

We don't have any that size at the moment either unfortunately.

Like Alan says – give us a call if you want me to do some digging on dates and the like for delivery etc. No sales chat so don't worry.

Mark 0131 557 2801

EDIT – just made a call for you. We can get an XL 514 straight away for you if you want.

pstokes99
    Free Member

Crosstrax is Leeds usually have a lot of Lapierre bikes available and if they haven't got one they'll usually give a genuine idea on when they will have

20thebear
    Free Member

Thanks for that guys.

Mark – I assume you mean you can get a 2010 in straight away? I take it that would be at £2800?

No sale/clearance 09's hanging about at the back of any shops?

ojom
    Free Member

No sale or clearance at all i am afraid.

Call me and we can sort a deal if you like.

We have a STW discount code…

lunge

Race Co in Stourbridge had got lots oa LaPierre's in, give Paul a call and see what he's got.

20thebear
    Free Member

Any of you evening readers got an LBS with one of these in stock?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Great Lapierre Hunt’ is closed to new replies.