Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Gadget show Vs Gadget Geeks
  • Liftman

First episode of sky’s gadget geeks, quite like it, the gadget show has become quite poor in recent seasons.

Liftman

Monster C5 :mrgreen:

stevemtb
    Free Member

Got bored of The Gadget Show a while ago, always seemed to be loads of episodes recorded that never got watched.

This new one lasted about 15 minutes, quite a lot that seemed close to copied. Didn’t really drag me in. Maybe needed to start with a stronger feature than camera testing that almost ended in a top 5 + G-ratings….

unovolo
    Free Member

Gadget geeks program seems ok ,but already can’t stand the presenters defo not a patch on Jason and t’others on the gadget show.

iain1775
    Free Member

Is there any Polly totty on Sky’s version?

mikey74
    Free Member

I use to like the Gadget Show until they did a piece about choosing some “tech” (such an annoying word) to beat a pro cyclist on a hill-climb: what the hell was the point in that? At that point I decided the programme is no better than Top Gear, although Suzi Perry and the blonde one (Polly?) do add something 8)

FuzzyWuzzy

I’d rather watch Clarkson than Bradbury so can only watch the Gadget Show these days if it’s recorded and I can skip through most of it. The older guy is the dictionary definition of awkward nerd to.

Missed the Sky one although the trailer didn’t make it look worth watching but guess will give it a go.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

The Gadget show presenters must eat way too many E numbers. They’re hyperactive assholes who’d be more at home on Cbeebies.

All this talk of ‘tech’, and I even heard them utter the word ‘gadge’. WTF? As for Pollyanna and Suzie. As long as there’s the internet there’s no need for watching them on the Gadget Show.

Jamie
    Free Member

I once turned on the Gadget Show as they were announcing the prizes for their latest competition.

10 Minutes later they still hadn’t finished…

willard

The best thing they have done in recent times was the 360 degree FPS simulator with paintball force feedback.

Other than that, it’s just very hyper and very odd.

votchy
    Free Member

Watched most of Gadget Geeks, not impressed really, won’t be too bothered if I don’t see anymore

AlexSimon

I watched a couple of Gadget Shows, then they had a test on something I knew a lot about (cameras) and I realised that all the other features must have been equally uninformed.

Surely there’s room (with all the hundreds of sky channels) for something genuinely geeky, instead of all this comet/firebox level of top gearish ‘entertainment’.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Gadget show Vs Gadget Geeks’ is closed to new replies.