Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • T.H.E F-14 Helmet ?
  • robidoo
    Free Member

Has anyone got one, fancy something different.
    I ride with a skate style lid at the moment and most xc helmets seem to sit on top of my head and look daft.
    How do these fit, do the sizes come up small/large etc I have a 59-60ish bonse and use a L/XL TSG Evolution?

http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/images/item_125377.jpg

Seb_C
    Free Member

I've had one for a while now. Nice and light and I like the extra protection around the back of the head, but flimsy build and retention that doesn't come close to good stuff from the likes of Giro. Mine'll probably last until next Spring/Summer and then get replaced with something else.

robidoo
    Free Member

Thanks for the info seb.

convert

Bought one – made my head look like Toad from Super Mario. It was flipping massive. I sent it back and bought a Fox Flux which was much better.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

I have one – it is light and has good coverage, but as said previously the retention isn't a patch on Giro, Fox etc. Would recommend a Fox Flux or Giro Xen instead.

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

…Sorry

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Same as above, like the looks but the fit is p1ss poor … wouldn't have another.

robidoo
    Free Member

Well thats that then!

Best price on a Fox Flux?

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

I was about to go for a Flux until I saw the ads for the 661 Recon due soon. Looks like it might address some of the (small) problems folks report with the Flux.

rotary
    Free Member

i got the F14 too and i got to agree the fit aint great or the finish for that matter. Waiting to try the recon when it comes out if not i'll try a flux.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘T.H.E F-14 Helmet ?’ is closed to new replies.