Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • the ettiquete of flouncing
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

As in the title. I stropped off a week ago (been on nights, stressed out about work, above all acted like a bit of a nobber), and was just wondering how soon a flouncee could reappear with the minimum amount of embarrassment? Oh … 😳

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Is this related to the Surf-mat ‘flouncing’ incident??

philconsequence
    Free Member

Welcome back, I’ve knitted you a flouncing suit:

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Sad to say, I’m afraid my flounce was all of my own doing. Cheers phil, that suit’s bloody lovely, I’m sure I’ve got a matinee coat and some scratch mitts that would go with it perfectly.

cinnamon_girl

Welcome back mitch. 🙂

We all have our moments – after all this is not PerfectTrackWorld. 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

i wear one to work every single day, its better than them merino baselayers!

toys19
    Free Member

Come in laughing, and laugh with anyone who takes the piss out of you. Don’t do a serious apology, it will give them more to laugh about.

luked2
    Free Member

Welcome back!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

AdamW – member
    Look chaps, speaking as a gay man please note that ‘flounce’ and ‘mince’ are quite related but do have some differences. I feel, as a matter of public information that people should know the difference.

A mince is small steps, elbows to body with hands at about 25 degrees out from the front and about 80 degrees up, fingers out as if holding a handkerchief, eyes up towards the right.

A flounce, on the other hand is similar, small steps but much more side-to-side arm action. Eyes straight ahead.

At least that is what I was told when I joined. Dunno if it has changed since.

Welcome back Mitch!

cinnamon_girl

Just waiting on Torminalis now!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well it takes some cojones to admit you were wrong. Welcome back, Brother Barnsley! 😀

FWIW; I think you raised some good points actually. I think it’s important for people to always examine their own behaviour, and try to empathise with others, then we can all get along better.

X

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s8Qs-YZCjE[/video]

ton

sorry for calling you a big soft shyte……….i did not really mean it………. 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Dont forget ton, I know where you live 😉 I will become the leatherer, and you, my fine young ex rugby playing feller, will become the leatheree!

ton

😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pah! Ton’s all mouth. Gives it all thayt on here, but in reality he’s as soft as a baby who’s not yet on solids’ poo.

And smellier. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought that in reality, ton was quite hard and prone to doling out punishment of the more direct type when needed. Only going by how he’s reacted before. I wouldn’t mess with him anyway. Go careful.

Welcome back Mitch. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mess with him anyway.

Yeah, but then you are a bit of a ponse Mr Darcy* 😉

*I am off to the pub now, but will check out your witty retort when I get back 8)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I make ton look like a sickly Kenneth Williams ! 😉

ton

😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I make Barnsleymitch look like a very poorly Charles Hawtrey.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

We’re most of us ponces beside ton.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Why I oughta ! Has nobody else seen that video of him and his mates wrestling in their underpanties ?

philconsequence
    Free Member

if it aint knitted, i aint interested

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Can we got some t-shirts done then phil ? – ‘If it’s not knit it’s s***’

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I knew you’d be back.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And a happy new year to you too woppit. I imagine your post being read by Eeyore. 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

just when i got out of my “that’d go well on a t-shirt” stage you come flouncing back in with a slogan suggestion! 😯

swear filter avoidance… get editing or the mods will give you a smacked botty!

ton

i could fancy a nice big pair of knitted wrestling underpants…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Mummy I’m frightened! 😥

(Runs off crying)

khani
    Free Member

Oooooh comfy!
    It matters when you’ve got oldmans balls 😯 I can’t sit on a slatted bench nowadays
    You’ll look a bonny lad in them ton……..

cinnamon_girl

Bring it on ton. 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I imagine your post being read by Eeyore

Whatever that means… 😕

Woody
    Free Member

Hi BM – hope you had a good xmas and at least you had the bottle to come back under your ‘own name’, unlike some others 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Cheers for that woody. No point coming back on under a different username, just had to swallow my pride, and I missed the forum too much to stay away any longer. I love you all, and would like to take this opportunity to declare a state of sexytime! Thankyou please.

Harry_the_Spider

Know anything about BMWs? I hear that they are utter bobbins and driven by men with tiny wotsits.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Now now…

Harry_the_Spider

shhhh… Its a cunning plan to smoke him out. 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

do come back if you want to.

sharki
    Free Member

If you’re going to flounce off, do it in style and have a laugh with it.

As mleh did a couple years ago.

I generally got fed up with the internet and decided to do away with it for a few weeks or more.

A mate on there started a rumour that i’d been arrested for beating someone up and leaving them for dead in a gutter.

Most if not all fell for it, leading to me getting many mails and txts of concern.

After 2 weeks i popped up to say i’d been released on bail, but needed to attend court, etc for the pending procedures. Then disappeared again for a good while.

The same mate then said my father was a judge and that he was doing what was necessary to twist the case in my favour…

Once again, it caused mayhem, discussions related to corruption and how i appeared to be someone not likely to cause harm to another..

About a month this went on iirc..

Finally the truth was revealed an we had a good laugh about it.

Well at least me and stumo did. 🙂

If you’re going to flounce, do it well.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘the ettiquete of flouncing’ is closed to new replies.