Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The end for men?
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8138963.stm

What with a mains powered rampant rabbit, and chocolate, are we now superfluous to requirements?
    I was going to suggest that we're still needed to read maps, and park cars, but then I remembered TomToms and autopark.
    What's left for us now?

samuri
    Free Member

opening jars
    talking sense
    looking sexy

DrJ

Created sperm in a lavatory in Newcastle – and that's news ????

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

And farting.

Stoner
    Free Member

Men: making women feel superior since 1906

nbt

The end for men?

What, they've invented a vibrator that can mow the lawn?

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Who is going to take the bins out if you get rid of men? 😉

Dougal
    Free Member

Who's going to do the housework while she's at work?

woody2000

I don't get it – you destroy an embryo to make sperm to make an embryo. Errm? Seems a bit daft to me, may as well use a sperm donor, it's the same thing in the end.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Who will start pointless wars if there are no men left??

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    sofatester
    Free Member

Who will start pointless wars if there are no men left?

We need to cut the worlds population down somehow; all this sperm is only going to cause problems with overpopulation/lack of resources.

Oh, sorry this is a serious thread – Who is going to clean windows?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Come again?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I don't get it

I think the point is that you can get stem cells from several locations, not just embryos. Bone marrow for example. It's just far easier to get people to "donate" an embryo than bone marrow, oddly. So in theory you could make sperm from bone marrow, if done correctly. However theres no mention as to whether you can make sperm from a womans stem cells, or if it needs to be a blokes (I cant remember the biology) so we might not be done for yet 😀

woody2000

Thanks c-k, that makes a lot more sense.

bumley
    Free Member

In a nutshell -YES it's the end

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Scientists in Newcastle claim to have created human sperm in the laboratory in what they say is a world first.

After 12 years working in a Lab, I can guarantee they're somewhat behind the curve on this one … 😈

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Stem cells – wait until they mention using aborted foetus stem cells – they will all have to go live behind barbed wire with armed guards.

Who will be the evil parent if there are no men?

"Wait 'till ? gets home and you are in big trouble!"

ahwiles
    Free Member

i'm fairly sure the only reason my Doris puts up with me is that in me she's found someone who tolerates her cats and has no problem picking up bits of dead mouse/bird.

women eh? – you can't live with 'em, and you can't get them to dress up in a hitler youth outfit and spank you with a sandal.

unless you're max mosley…

Olly
    Free Member

Auto park?
    they dont NEED auto park, they will just leave the car where it stops, in the road somewhere.

having said that, without us, the cars will all konk out in about a year, and they wont be able to drive them ANYWAY

sofatester
    Free Member

having said that, without us, the cars will all konk out in about a year, and they wont be able to drive them

Don't joke, one of the "women" at work wondered why her car stopped working. The "men" had a look and the engine was dry; I mean not a drop of oil. She thought a 3 year warrantee meant you didn't need to service the car for 3 years 🙄

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The end for men?’ is closed to new replies.