Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The drugs are strong with this one!
  • lightman
    Free Member

What a bargain!

Some key selling points:

I found out the motor needs replacing unless anyone knows how to fix it then no need.

I have found a compatible new motor after hours of searching for someone in the uk and the cheapest, I can link you the page. (New motor =£300, 1500w, controller and other accessories)

I have been told the fault is ‘endless sphere’ and also that the hall sensor needs replacing. (Hall sensor = £3-7)
    So unless your willing to take good care of this lovely bike and either going to repair it or spend £300 on a new motor then this is not the bike for you.

If your battery is flat when cycling then you can use it as normal and this will recharge the battery enabling you to use the hand throttle again.

And if you were wondering if this non working bike was too expensive (£800 starting bid!), then wonder no more –

This bike is going cheap and I am saying this because if you want to go to a retail shop the prices range from 2k-7k and it’s very hard to find a bike that travels this speed let alone a fat bike.

Get your bids in now before you miss this beauty!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Much as I hate toe concept of e-bikes for fun, my commute’s now 30 miles and I’m seriously tempted to bolt one of those bafang motors to my fatty!

£800 does seem optimistic though for a cheap motor and an even cheaper bike!

lightman
    Free Member

Don’t forget the motor is actually broken!

jekkyl

I used it as a daily to work and one morning it had implications.

😮 😀
    LOL. Implications? what kind, he just leaves it there hanging, making you wonder…

Northwind

That’s the thing about implications, they’re only implied. If he explains it it’ll become explicitations.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That lawn……

pickle
    Free Member

Lawn, don’t you mean Moss 😆

slowbloke
    Free Member

pickle
    Lawn, don’t you mean Moss

Nothing wrong with Moss – it’s green and never needs cutting! If only my lawn was in an area damp enough for it to grow…..

StuF

the linked item looked like he may have shared his supply

schwinn chopper-bike 30mph

slowoldman

No wonder it’s not working. Red connected to black? Surely not.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The drugs are strong with this one!’ is closed to new replies.