Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • The Death Penalty.
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I take it you have done time then?

Nah – he's a screw.

….or is it redcoat ? 😕

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I take it you have done time then? How is being locked up in a cell for 23 hours a day like going on holiday?

Don't believe everything the Daily Mail tells you to believe.

I won't, I'll just believe everything I see at work every day on C wing.
    23 hour bang up is very very rare, believe me, I'm a prison officer.

jon1973
    Free Member

believe me, I'm a prison officer.

Fair enough, but I still don't buy your comparison to a Holiday camp for one minute. That does sounds like a Daily Mail 'shock' middle class attention grabber (unless of course you mean a German Holiday camp 😉 )

m_cozzy
    Free Member

100% in favour & will vote accordingly.
    As a deterrent, I dont care if it isn't but it WILL stop re-offending.
    Any if its argued that it costs more to terminate the scum then the law also needs changing. Found guilty of a serious crime beyond all doubts? You are taken outside, given a lethal injection then incinerated.

EDIT – Although I wouldnt trust this current hopeless government or judges to get it right. I would be in charge 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

To all you in favour of the death penalty. Are you prepared to accept that innocent people would be executed and could you accept that if it was a member of your family?

Stefan Kisco. Stephen downing. Barry George. All found guilty of murder "beyond reasonable doubt" All would have been executed. All were innocent

Northwind

m_cozzy wrote,

"As a deterrent, I dont care if it isn't but it WILL stop re-offending."

It's funny how we know about a lot of other things that genuinely do reduce reoffending, but we don't like them because they seem to be soft on crime. We want hard sentences and tough prisons, which most research shows increases reoffending.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Fair enough, but I still don't buy your comparison to a Holiday camp for one minute
    Well ok, I wouldn't actually buy 2 weeks in our place but, even some first & last timers say It's easy!
    Typical core day,…07.45, unlock. 08.15 go to work. 11.00 come back from work, out for excercise, dinner & locked up for an hour till 13.30, unlocked, off to work again & back at 15.45. Locked up for 10 mins then controlled unlock for tea. Locked up by 16.45 till 17.30 then unlocked for association till 19.10 ish for the night.
    Even those who don't work aren't locked up for 23 hours! Anne Owers would have a dicky fit if they were!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

100% for it.

Because I know, no matter what, the scote that did THIS to my Brother in Law Will never get what he derseves..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Typical core day,…07.45, unlock. 08.15 go to work. 11.00 come back from work, out for excercise, dinner & locked up for an hour till 13.30, unlocked, off to work again & back at 15.45. Locked up for 10 mins then controlled unlock for tea. Locked up by 16.45 till 17.30 then unlocked for association till 19.10 ish for the night.

What……no knobbly knees contest ! 😯

grizzer
    Free Member

Child rapist's and murder's! End off!

nickc

I don't want to live in a society that retains the right to murder it's own citizens, thanks all the same.

chewkw
    Free Member

Hay-soos! 😈

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

What……no knobbly knees contest !
    I would imagine there's that down the gym, which they can have about 5 times a week. Some people pay silly membership money for the type of gym we have. I think the only things we don't have is a pool, sauna & jacuzzi!

simba
    Free Member

cant we just get back to the days of getting a quick slap round the lug holes at a young age from bobbys, teachers etc? its all a bit namby pamby nowa days

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I would imagine there's that down the gym

The gym ? They have to go to the gym ? 😯

That sounds like hard work…….what sort of crap holiday camp expects the punters to work out in the gym ?

And anyway ……. everyone knows that the knobbly knee contest is always held at the swimming pool :

You have got a swimming pool haven't you – with sun beds and stuff, so that you can get a proper tan ?

My God, you haven't got a swimming pool. Next you'll be saying that you haven't any bars where you can get a decent pint 😐

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Next you'll be saying that you haven't any bars where you can get a decent pint
    Bars! There's bars everywhere & quite a bit of hooch to drink at this time of year as well.

0pt1cal
    Free Member

for c**ts like Tobin definately

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bars! There's bars everywhere…….

Any decent crumpet ?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘The Death Penalty.’ is closed to new replies.