Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The coolest event freebie t-shirt, ever
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’m biased.

🙂

Click the pic for more info

monkeychild
    Free Member

Gutted I can’t go

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Boo.
    I can sell you a t-shirt and you can pretend you came?

😉

trevron73
    Free Member

Yay i,m coming ,i didn’t know there would be shirts woop woop, I’m training the morrow 40 miles

simmy
    Free Member

Seriously, are those T Shirts available if you don’t ride ?

Also, is it available to enter on the day ?

Had a family issue this week and have no timeframe for it to be sorted yet so I can’t commit to booking.

Thanks

ir_bandito
    Free Member

You can enter on the day, but it’ll cost a bit more (£35) to cover the admin hassle, and to encourage people ot enter in advance.

I reckon the t-shirts will be available for sale too. I’d rather order too many in advance and sell them off afterwards. Worst case, if there’s the demand, we can get more printed.

tevron73 is so far winning the challenge for the furthest away entrant. I seriously never expected we’d get such a spread.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

I’ll be booking myself in to this next week! Is there anywhere to park the van up Friday night?

trevron73
    Free Member

I got a one night pass so looking to camp ? i think night before ? how do i book in to camp cheers Trev

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Email mtb.marathon@tynevalleymtb.org if you want a camping spot. The allocated camping field is only small so not much more room

Parking is on the roadside on the village and is also limited. Villagers will be asking for a donation to park. Alternative is to park up on the Middleton road and ride down. However, if you get there early enough eatmorecheese, there’ll probably be a space.

NZCol

I’m planning on entering next week, coming from NZ !

boxelder

An email to ask what size we’d like too – nice touch.
    3peaks cx just get loads of large ( skinny little cx dude large….)

lunge

Ooh, looks interesting. Anyone know how techy the course is? I’m quite tempted to enter but I’ve barely ridden my MTB this year due to training for a road event, fitness is up, handling is down. Would I die?!?!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Lunge, its not too techy at all. There are a few rocky bits and a few steep bits, but nothing particularly scary.
    http://tynevalleymtb.org/the-ride/

trevron73
    Free Member

I ‘m actually based in Yorkshire now not Sussex,so the honour of furthest travelled will go to somebody else? Looking forward to this gonna have a cheeky ride out this arvo.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Thread-bump.

All entries in by end of monday will get a correct-sized t-short. Anything after that will be a bit hit-and-miss as I’ll have to guess how many more of each size we need….

breadcrumb

As in today or next Monday?

Is there still space in the Biggest category?

cliffyc
    Free Member

‘Tis a thing of beauty!. Very nice. 😀

willard

Looks ace. Alas, I’m flying out of the country that weekend for work so won’t be able to put a flag on the map for East Anglia

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Today! Well, tonight as I’m compile the t-shirt order last thing tonight to submit tomorrow to make sure we get them in time. I’ll be adding a few t-shirts onto the order to allow for late entries but will take a guess at sizes.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The coolest event freebie t-shirt, ever’ is closed to new replies.