Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The Complainers, channel 4 21.00 tuesday
  • cinnamon_girl

Traffic Droid is my new hero. 😆 Thought he was brilliantly full of good intentions that were poorly executed. The tfl bloke did a good job on the diplomacy front and gave Droid food for thought. Just hope that he takes a different approach.

I can’t image what it’s like cycling in London but I do get regular reports from my commuting son who possesses a bit of a short fuse.

Thing is, car drivers won’t change their ways but we can all play a part in politely pointing out misdemeanours where it’s safe to do so.

Go Droid. 😀

samuri
    Free Member

droid got hit by a car last year, he filmed it all in his usual way and the car drove off. The driver was just convicted and got six points and a fine. Get the message out there. You treat cyclists like shit, chances are you might be filmed. Brilliant. Tell everyone.

cinnamon_girl

Oh blimey, that’s awful samuri. Yes, we’re treated like second-class citizens but, as could be seen in that programme and confirmed by my son, loads of cyclists jumping red lights that really angers car drivers. We all need to do our bit, we’re not above the law and neither are car drivers.

Steps off soap box. 😳

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘The Complainers, channel 4 21.00 tuesday’ is closed to new replies.