Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The cheek of it! (Alternative MTB magazine content)
  • rugbydick

Just got an email from MBUK saying that due to the great price that I have been benefiting from and increased publication costs, this years subscription is going up to £9.97 per quarter. Apparently this price also attracts a special discount as I pay by direct debit.

Their Twitter feed was updated today with a link to where new subscribers can get the mag for £8.29 per quarter.

That’s almost 7 quid a year cheaper!
    It’s not a huge amount of cash but its the principle of it all.

Im a fully paid up STW subscriber as well before everyone starts.

Rant over. Apologies for lack of random capitalisation; I can post a photo of my weed infested patio if that will make up for it?

rs
    Free Member

your growing weed on your patio? 😯

andrewh
    Free Member

“You’re” RS, pay attention.

Northwind

That’s the industry standard unfortunately- it’s easier to keep existing subscribers than to get new ones and once you’re in, you’re relatively unlikely to cancel even when you’re getting the end of the stick which is both pointy and s***.

rs
    Free Member

apologies but I was so outraged at the OP’s predicament that my ability to use correct grammar and spelling momentarily lapsed.

andrewh
    Free Member

Better, although your (see, correct usage there) sentence should really start with a capital letter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The cheek of it! (Alternative MTB magazine content)’ is closed to new replies.