Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The Boat That Guy Built
  • Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Am I the only person loving this show, Guy Martin is a Hero in my book, not only is he into his mountain bike’s (when some monkey hasnt stolen them) He’s a top TT rider. Really funny chap worth a watch on a Sunday….

momo

Was done here last week

Edit – but yes was a great show, looking forward to tomorrow nights episode now

spooky_b329

If you are reading this, you are missing (or have missed) the second episode.

ton

was good again.
    apart from all the boy, chief and boss malarky.

spooky_b329

And I’ve just realised that I thought it was starting, but I must be 25 minutes behind by the wonders of Live Pause 🙂

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Awesome fella, and “part-time motorcycle racer” seriously undersells him!

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Love the show, has me LOL. IMO, however had the idea and commissioned the show is a genius.

billysugger
    Free Member

Met him at the Ulster in 07 and had a chinwag.

Decent chap, made my week. I might not be able to get my bike round the TT course anywhere near as well as he goes but I definitely could steer a widebeam barge ten times better.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Agree with ton, the constant blokey terms of endearment are getting a bit too much but otherwise a total top programme. Met him a few times at Cadwell Park whilst doing track days and he always chats to people and is not up his own backside

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Agree with ton, I’m starting to find them a bit annoying already. by-eck chief, more tea vicker, Lets blow a shed up for no particular good reason than so we can look suprised and say “by-eck chief” a few more times.

DezB
    Free Member

By ‘eck, the backlash has started already.

TheBrick
    Free Member

1st episode was excellent, second less so in my eyes. The second episode was a bit too much buy some bits and put them together rather than make anything. I was wondering if it was going to go all fight club with the caustic soda though.

Harry_the_Spider

Nice to see The French getting beaten in The Flush Off… chief.

hels
    Free Member

It’s on friday tea time for viewers in Scotland.

roger_mellie

Not doing much to dispel northern stereotypes is he?

It’s not necessary to fill every available pause in conversation with mentions of brew, boss, chief, or by eck. Shut the **** up for a minute for goodness sake.

Would be better if the voice over did all the talking.

Dobbo

apart from all the boy, chief and boss malarky.

CBA with it after the first 10 mins, turned it off and watched a history of farming program on BBC4 much better, bigger machinery and more interesting.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Saw a bit of the first programme thought I had tuned in to ‘Last of the Summer Wine : The Next generation”

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The Boat That Guy Built’ is closed to new replies.