Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The Black Run Rock Drop on the new Cannock Chase Follow the Dog.
  • AlMol
    Free Member

Has any one actually managed to ride the first bit of this yet? I foolishly tried to take it to jump a couple of places on the guys i was riding with. However, never having looked at it and going straight at it wasn't the best idea (especially on a rigid singlespeed with 1.8 tyres) I would love to see someone actually ride that top bit!

JB
    Free Member

Brave man!! Hope it didnt hurt too much!! 😯

AlMol
    Free Member

Haha i luckily landed on my feet after a stylish dismount!

mintsauce5
    Free Member

we were up there yesterday , saw a lad on a green framed bike (not sure what make)go head first over the handles bars and land pretty much head first on the lower rocks of the black section , good job he had a helmet on , he was ok , just a bit winded (and possibly embarassed as we were watching 😀

AlMol
    Free Member

I think i was lucky by the sounds of it then, they arn't the smoothest rocks either! i genuinely think it must be about at 60 degree angle.

scruff
    Free Member

Its easier with momentum.

singlespeedstu

Scruff.

You is a trail god being able to ride Cannockxtreem.

Onzadog
    Free Member

anyone got any pics of the bit in question? Not seen it yet.

tazzymtb

it looks more intimidating up close

scruff
    Free Member

Stu, I've developed a high technical ability due to my local trails having some loose pebbles and a bit of soft sand twice a year.

singlespeedstu

scruff.

you da man.

tazzy.

you been polishing turds again.

snakebite
    Free Member

I can confirm he is da man innit

postierich
    Free Member

Bottom bit!

Top bit!

oxnop
    Free Member

That looks nice. More exciting than the slab at Gisburn IMO 😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

That looks fun, might be worth a trip to over once my shoulder's better. I don't mind the rocks but the branch hop halfway down the second picture looks like a bit of a bugger.

jedi

rock drop?

AlMol
    Free Member

i was on about the bit before that, when your still in the woods! I just about managed that one on the rigid.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The Black Run Rock Drop on the new Cannock Chase Follow the Dog.’ is closed to new replies.