• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The big hollywood bet.
  • hexhamstu
    Free Member

I have a theory, I’ve had it for a while. In hollywood a few people have got together and made a bet. The bet is who can make a film, that sells X amount of copies. With the least characters and the least sets. Maybe inspired by the film “Cube”, who knows but my guess is this led to the making of the film “Open water”. Mainly just 2 morons bobbing around in the ocean. BUT let down by too many scenes before and after. Then there was a break, then someone made “44 inch chest” some divvys in a room talking shite. Good but could be better. I’m sure there are other films because I’ve bored people with this theory more than once, so I must have seen a few films trying to win top prize.
    Well the waiting is over, “Buried” Stars 1 **** in a box. A wooden box, this is the only thing you see. You briefly see some woman get shot in the face on some sketchy mobile phone footage, that could have been shot in the room the box is sitting in. Theres only 2 characters whos face you see, a snake, and some peoples voices. That’s it. BOOM top prize. Well done.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘The big hollywood bet.’ is closed to new replies.