Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • the animatrix-beyond
  • racefaceec90

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGQxnbxgW0[/video]just watched this again after a long time. this has got to be one of my all time favourite manga animations ever.where they find the place where the matrix has broken,and they are floating.just reminds me of certain places i have been to in my life (i think everyone has these moments in time),where it feels ethereal (if that makes any sense?).just like the feeling you get when time stands still for a few moments,and you feel as if you are in a dream,or somewhere really ancient (like time doesn’t exist).just a beautiful animation (well until the agents come to fix the matrix 😡 i no doubt sound completely deranged,but i don’t care 😉

CountZero

Think I heard of it, but never seen it before now. Surprising, as I’m pretty keen on animé and manga. That was lovely, great animation. Thank you.

racefaceec90

CountZero glad you liked it 😀

althepal

Yeah itscool. Haven’t seen them all but the few I’ve seen were pretty good.
    Mind you, I like manga, comics and the matrix so prob biased.

Del

they came with the box set of the films

retro83
    Free Member

I like that one, and the one with the runner as well. Shame they never made a sequel to the movie.

Jamie
    Free Member

they came with the box set of the films

I bought mine separately for about a fiver on DVD back in the day. Tempted to get the blu-ray version as its only £6.99 now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘the animatrix-beyond’ is closed to new replies.