Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The 2nd World War Ended 65yrs Ago and It's 44yrs Since 1966…
  • Obi_Twa
    Free Member

… get over it.

The number of mentions of the history between the two nations is really quite sad.

Good luck to England and I hope it's a good game.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

My brother is in berlin and hes says its amazing how many times they have shown Germany beating England in World cups so its the same in any country.

I'm looking forward to it.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

I dare say they do show themselves beating England, but why keep gibbering on about WW2?

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

You have to admit though WW2 was a big deal and the Germans where being proper dicks.

My Grandad is still mega pissed over it.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

You also have to admit that WW2 has nowt to do with football. My grandad is in a war cemetery somewhere having been shot down during that war. WW2 wasn't England V Germany…

bloodynora
    Free Member

Yeah and they bombed our chippy

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Yeah your right I keep forgetting the Americans won it.

But in seriousness i have no idea why they keep bringing up with football, Its not something i'm bothered about.

richcc
    Free Member

Lazy story for lazy tabloid writers. No one normal cares – would be nice to give the squareheads a hiding though! 🙂

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Where did diver boy get the yank accent from?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Jurgen? Was Beckhams manager in LA for a while wasn't he? and lived there when he was managing Germany if i recall correctly.

Edit – the germany bits true, but the LA manager may have been Gullit.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Who are you Obi_Twa ……..Basil Fawlty ? …….ffs

I always insist on mentioning the War, if ever I meet a kraut…… it's good they should be reminded who won – just in case they forget like.

In fact right now I'd quite like to find a kraut and have a chat about events 65 years ago.

skidartist
    Free Member

You have to admit though WW2 was a big deal and the Germans where being proper dicks.

My Grandad is still mega pissed over it.

Reminds me of that Jack Dee joke "I've never forgiven the German army for what they did to my grandfather in the war. He was passed over for promotion time and again."

kevonakona
    Free Member

Had to laugh at the two **** in the crowd dressed in RAF uniforms with stick on 'tache. Sorry fellas now you have to walk back to your digs through the exultant German fans. Glad the boys who actually did the job actually did it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The 2nd World War Ended 65yrs Ago and It's 44yrs Since 1966…’ is closed to new replies.