Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 329 total)
  • thatcher
  • mrmo
    Free Member

As i know that a great many people are interested in her wellbeing.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

IS SHE DEAD???????

Please, please let it be so!

(Runs off to BBC News website..)

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Countdown to RB….

5…..

Damn, too slow.

trailmonkey

IS SHE DEAD???????

‘Fraid not. Bunting on standby.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Surely those chips you carry on your shoulders will impede your grave dancing abilities?

trailmonkey

What chips are they ? Be more specific.

Dave
    Free Member

There won’t be a funeral anytime soon, she’s one of the Undead, no?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

What chips are they ? Be more specific.

So you’d consider the behaviour of someone who would revel in the death/thought of the death of a fellow human being as that of someone without a grudge of some kind?

trailmonkey

So you’d consider the behaviour of someone who would revel in the death/thought of the death of a fellow human being as that of someone without a grudge of some kind?

Not a grudge in her case, more of a moral obligation.

she’s one of the Undead, no

Even better, I’ve seen the films and it looks good fun despatching them 8)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

OH FFS!

That is bang out of order, mrmo. I got all excited; like if you overheard your parents talking about a ‘..new bike..’, then got all excited only to find out one of the neighbour’s kids has got a new bike, and not you.

I am SOOOO dissapointed. I genuinely thought she’d finally carked it, the evil bitch.

(Takes Champagne out of ice bucket, puts back in cellar)

🙁

Please let it be soon; please…

terrahawk
    Free Member

broken arm after a fall.

it’s not clear if she fell after being zapped by a taser though.

Pigface
    Free Member

Ha ha good enough for the cow, not long to go they will give the lying evil twisted hag a state funeral as well.

surfer
    Free Member

it’s not clear if she fell after being zapped by a taser though.

😆 😆

waihiboy
    Free Member

i have all the bunting and fireworks ready for the street party when she finally goes..

fekin witch!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

She is dementing – a horrible death for anyone. Obviously getting frail as well. Much as I hatted her for what she did a shrivelled husk of a person with a shrinking brain is hard to hate. Just think of her becoming incontinent and laugh

zokes
    Free Member

Pity it wasn’t her neck….

TheDoog
    Free Member

Forget Maggie does this look like it should have been published on April 1st?? or is it just me………….
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090612/tod-boy-hit-by-meteorite-travelling-at-3-870a197.html

jamesca
    Free Member

sootyandjim has it right.

you guys really need to get over yourself or shall i ring you up and laugh when your mum dies?

Harry_the_Spider

Not dead then?

Bugger. How will I get this cork back in?

trailmonkey

shall i ring you up and laugh when your mum dies?

But my mum was a lovely person, not some evil, twisted, war mongering, poor hating harpy.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

We only have your word for that Trailmonkey. She might have been a right nasty piece of work on the side.

GhostRider
    Free Member

I was a member of a Youth Training Scheme, TV spectator to the miners strike and Falklands War and at that time i would have agreed with most of the previous posts but during recent years and particularly over recent months Labour britain is starting to stink and i’m thinking what we need is a return to good old fsahioned Thatcherism.

Get well soon Mrs T.

G
    Free Member

Personally I’d go for a change toward social democratic liberalism myself, its just that I can’t find one with a spine and a skeleton free closet to front it up.

TheDoog
    Free Member

Labour eneded for me when Prescott vowed to smash the firemens unions. Just too much from a former trade union activist. I was in my teens during Maggies time but remember the miners strike too. I’m struggling to find any difference between the two parties. It seems more about personality than policies these days.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

i’m thinking what we need is a return to good old fsahioned Thatcherism.

You were probbly sniffing too much glue, in your youth… 🙄

tankslapper
    Free Member

Thatcher was brilliant – at least you knew what you were getting

On the other hand let’s look at labour –

1. We’ll be better than Consevative
    2. We will march in support of CND etc – and you are now getting more nuclear power
    3. We will help everyone – by creating stealth taxes so everyone hasn’t got half the pension they hoped for when they retire
    4. We’ll not go to war – unless it’s over oil
    5. Mandelson!
    6. Freedom for the British people – you can’t even protest at the railings outside No.10 now
    7. We live in a police state where cameras watch our every move
    8. Don’t give me that crap that ‘oh! it was all Thatcher’s fault – she started it’ these barstewards have been in power for 12 years – no excuses!

Yes, labour’s been so much better than Thatcher and Conservatism 🙄 – (better at)they’ve managed to hoodwink the lot of you!

Personally I am even starting to believe in David Ike’s Lizard People Theory!!

G
    Free Member

You’re bored aren’t you?

uponthedowns
    Free Member

But my mum was a lovely person, not some evil, twisted, war mongering, poor hating harpy

Oh you mean not like Tony Blair then

tankslapper
    Free Member

G – Member

You’re bored aren’t you?

Sh1tless…..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Just for the fun

1. We’ll be better than Consevative They have been – years of prosperity and low unemploymnent
    2. We will march in support of CND etc – and you are now getting more nuclear power Not in Scotland
    3. We will help everyone – by creating stealth taxes so everyone hasn’t got half the pension they hoped for when they retire Labour have stopped the general taxpayer subsidising the rich folks pensions – shortfalls are mainly due to pensions holidays. The taxation has been used to remove many many children from relative poverty
    4. We’ll not go to war – unless it’s over oil Falklands? All about oil
    5. Mandelson! Lamont / Lawson / clarke / etc etc – all in the pockets of big business. can I say westland?
    6. Freedom for the British people – you can’t even protest at the railings outside No.10 now Pre Thatcher you could walk down downing street. After her you couldn’t. what about the battle of the beanfield and the various immigration and criminal justice acts?
    7. We live in a police state where cameras watch our every move Errrrmmmmm – right wing press presure?????
    8. Don’t give me that crap that ‘oh! it was all Thatcher’s fault – she started it’ these barstewards have been in power for 12 years – no excuses She created a generation that became the parents of the chavs – as deliberate policy

🙂

G
    Free Member

There you go Tanky, situation normal and everythings rosy in the garden and I’m agreeing with TJ once more

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Now I shall prove black is white, the earth is flat and that a mobius strip only has one side

tankslapper
    Free Member

TJ – so I guess they are all monkey spankers then and it isn’t just down to Fatcher?

G – Shocker!

G
    Free Member

TJ I think you mean white is black…… 😉

noteeth
    Free Member

Fractured neck-of-femur and a chest infection probably not far off – tis often the way.

Maybe her ongoing plight will prompt the next Tory administration to give Elderly Care the funding it deserves. Right?

duntmatter
    Free Member

I wonder if the same people who are bothered by [paraphrase]pinko sandal wearing do-gooders taking offence on behalf of others[/paraphrase] are the same people who spring to Thatcher’s defence?

I wouldn’t know if this refers to STWers posting above, as I don’t really remember who’s said what before. Just a thought though.

G
    Free Member

Personally, I shall respond to this news with a similar degree of concern as that which she and hers showed to me and mine when in authority.

mcboo
    Free Member

Still love Maggie. Saved the country.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Saved the country

LOL! Funniest thing I’ve heard in ages! 😆

Nice one mcboo; great Friday afternoon joke!

trailmonkey

We only have your word for that Trailmonkey. She might have been a right nasty piece of work on the side.

You’re right, you ought to have heard what she’d got planned if she ever met that witch Thatcher.

Punter.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 329 total)

The topic ‘thatcher’ is closed to new replies.