Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • That Stephen Gately thread…
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I am not allowed to post on here due to my latent homophobic issues.

If anyone took offence then i am genuinely sorry. However, if i see any comments on this website about people going bald i will now be the first to report this to the mods as baldist. I will also take offence at anyone making fun of people with 10"……

You get the picture. Whoever i upset, i am sorry.

hora
    Free Member

MF LOL,

[Pursed lips]Bigdummy. I have only one thing to say to you- Chase me![/Pursed lips]

BitterBaldingFatty
    Free Member

I know I didn't really find anything offensive, I was just having some fun until my mum logged into my username and started editing my posts and telling me to go to bed.

hora
    Free Member

I know I didn't really find anything offensive, I was just having some fun until my mum logged into my username and started editing my posts and telling me to go to bed.

But your 45yrs old Norman

BitterBaldingFatty
    Free Member

Mum's away in the USA with work so until she knocks off later on this evening I can have as much fun as I want.

hora
    Free Member

Erm shes not shes not in the US dude. How do you feel about me becoming your Father? Think of it like Vader and Luke, kind of cool.

BitterBaldingFatty
    Free Member

Will you have fun with me Hora? If so, yeah, that would be cool. 😀

uplink
    Free Member

I think Hora's pulled – must have been the knock to the head

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think I'm with hora on this BBF.

You claim BitterBaldingFatty are two separate people and your Mother edited your post and made you say/do those things ?

Yeah, right, ………….if your Mother's anywhere. I reckon she's in your cellar mate 😕

BitterBaldingFatty
    Free Member

I swear to almighty god BBF is two separate people. You saw what happened last night. There I am having some fun and she pops up from across the Atlantic to tell me to go to bed and then starts editing my posts to insult Ernie. I would never do that sort of thing.

And I only said I was going to the Yukatan in the buff to find some tinkers to pal along with for the night just to annoy her.

hora
    Free Member

BBF? British Best friend? Paris Hilton? I'd run you threw with my sword of justice if you are PH. Corr. Shes soooo annoying yet grrrrrr

project
    Free Member

Small Hobo,i just see balding or male pattern baldness as natures way of makeing us aerodynamic.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘That Stephen Gately thread…’ is closed to new replies.