Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • That' recent programme about sports drinks….
  • millzy
    Free Member

…was on recently , basically just showed how much of a waste of time energy drinks and sports drinks are…

Does anyone know what it was called or where I can find it online?
    Cheers

Tebbalot
    Free Member
    geetee1972
    Free Member

That programme really got on my tits.

Quote:

‘ESA was persuaded that sports drinks can help maintain high intensity exercise that lasts more than an hour’

Great, glad we cleared that one up. So these drinks are good for people exercising for more than one hour and by exercising I mean getting their heart rate up to say 60-70% of maximum, something that a lot of people would do in a work out.

Ah, but hang on a minute, the programme then goes on to make one of it’s ‘we’re coming to get you inflammatory for the purposes of sensationalist journalism’ statements:

‘If sports drinks are only really beneficial for hardcore endurance exercise…’

Just stop right there missy!

Since when was exercising for more than an hour either hardcore or endurance? It’s bleeding average; it’s what hundreds of thousands of people do every day.

But no, acknowledging that wouldn’t work with what you’re trying to do which is basically another leftie dig at big corporations and marketing.

Pish!

transapp
    Free Member

So you don’t agree then!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘That' recent programme about sports drinks….’ is closed to new replies.