Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • That London's Sky Ride on Sunday
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Who’s going and on what?

Me? Either my rather lovely teal, triple clamped Enduro or my equally lovely ’80s Raleigh!

allthepies
    Free Member

Will Kelly Brook be there ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

With me? Yes.

allthepies
    Free Member

…and <snap> you’re back in the room…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sky?

Murdoch?

No chance…

I’m going to North Walez anyway so ner. 😛

Sue_W
    Free Member

Is this Elfin finally admitting that North Wales is better than London? (that well known sub-region of Cymru 🙂 )

*starts doing a slightly tipsy victory dance*

kimbers

only if i can take out borris in a 4x styleee

will be attending this instead…

http://www.londonmela.org/

Fred thinks that Bradford is better than Sheffield, ergo his opinion of any place, anywhere, is null and indeed void…..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bradford is better than Sheffield though. Fact. 🙂

And my onion is held in far greater esteem than yours I’m afraid matey, as I’m from London and you’re only from Sheffield. sorry, but that’s how it goes.

British Museum, where?

Not Sheffield.

National Media Museum, where?

Not Sheffield.

STR, where?

Sheffield.

Proof I am right. 😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

this old crap? don’t you lot get bored? it-is-what-it-is bad a bing! but I like it more! my town is better than your town get a grip.

most people don’t give a shit about museums, galleries or odd bits of moss.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No but Kev the silly Billy reckons Sheffield is better than Bradford! I mean, what a preposterous suggestion!

Bordering on delusional, quite frankly. 😐

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’m microwaving my curry and I’M OUT!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s just wrong, Kev. 😐

What curry is it?

Tell me it’s not got raisins and pineaple and all that foreign muck in it though, please…

Kevevs, true, very true – no-one gives one about that shit, but everyone cares about riding.

Sheffield wins 😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

I said I’m out. or check yer email. I reckon I can knock up a decent curry given decent ingredients. I have them ingredients/instructions that them people that make currys have. DIY innit! tasty.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

no-one gives one about that shit, but everyone cares about riding.

Right. Ok then. Don’t you mean that you have no interest in the arts or culture? Obvious anyway tbh.

As for riding; Bradford wins again. All the moors and dales and that.

Better food, too. Speshly curry.

STR thinks Sheffield is better than Bradford, ergo his opinion on anything is null and indeed void….

FTFY. 😉

Nightie night.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Meanwhile, back on topic….

It rained a bit, didn’t it? Luckily it did so while we were having lunch at the Cod! Which was nice!

Plenty of lovely bikes out there today, and all sorts of mad shed litter too!

Must have been an STWer on that orange Ragley…. 😉

TiRed

Rode London-Windsor with my sons instead. And yes it rained a LOT. Good character-building rain with puddles to test the SKS mudguards to the full. Son2 finished the full 39 miles on his mountain bike (he’s 11 now) with me on fixed. Son1 finished an hour and a half earlier on his road bike and was home in the bath whilst we were still out on the road with 8 miles to go. That’ll learn him for dropping us at 5 miles whilst I had his coat and all the rations 😆 !

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘That London's Sky Ride on Sunday’ is closed to new replies.