Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • That free software that changes your screen settings to match camera input??
  • Shinythings
    Free Member

Those who have it will know what I mean.
    Matches the screen to what you are about to print, so saving loads of arseing about with colour, balances, etc and wasted photo paper.
    Had it once before and it was bril at getting your printing accurate after Photoshopping them.

knottie8
    Free Member

Hi Jim
    I dont know what software your on about but thought I say hi all the same.

Drac

My Kodak printer does an on screen preview of how it will look.

takisawa2

I dont know what its called buy my brother will as he's pretty into his photography. He bought some other gadget also, that attaches to your screen & measures your screen to match the screen settings.

Shinythings
    Free Member

Cheers, but I think I've got it the wrong way round. It matches the screen to what the printer is receiving.
    For the life of me I can't remember the name of the free stuff, but it made such a difference to the final prints.

OH, and howdo Knottie, long time no see. Been a busy summer so far eh?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

oh they use this stuff at my work in the print labs for building custom printer profiles (i work for a photographic paper and film manufacturer), but i can't remember what it's called either! i'll ask tomorrow for you if you like…

cynic-al
    Free Member

free gamma correction stuff available online, it needs you to visually check it tho?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘That free software that changes your screen settings to match camera input??’ is closed to new replies.