Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • That cow has eaten all the green triangles!
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I don’t believe that woman. I remarked that I thought there were green triangles in Quality Street tins and the GF coolly remarks that when she opened the tin, she removed and ate them all – not batting an eye lid.

Un-be-lievable woman!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BEST
    THREAD
    TITLE
    EVER!

scaredypants

green triangles are specifically for burds 🙄

Edric64
    Free Member

Wee in her shoes?

Northwind

You should try and get adopted into my family, nobody here eats the green ones on the grounds that they’re manky

CountZero

They’re about the only ones in Quality Street I actually like. Oh, and the hazelnut wirl.

MrsToast
    Free Member

*plots to get adopted by Northwind*

Our local shop sells the giant individual Quality Street, and me and t’husband cleared them out completely of green triangles. They’ve not had any for weeks, whilst having an abundance of giant caramel cups on those purple ones. CURSE THEM!

Sandwich

High cocoa solids in the milk chocolate in the green triangles, about 30% if I remember correctly. Probably the best of Quality Street.

WTF
    Free Member

Mooooo….

cranberry
    Free Member

whilst having an abundance of giant caramel cups on those purple ones. CURSE THEM!

I am trying to wean myself off the idea that all women are rather strange and illogical, and you are not helping in this instance.

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘That cow has eaten all the green triangles!’ is closed to new replies.