Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • that chinese sneakers spam earlier..
  • yunki
    Free Member

did anyone follow the link..?

I have never been confronted with such a dazzling array of competitively priced designer goods in my entire life… the variety of stuff available was genuinely awesome.. the quality on the nike stuff certainly didn’t look too bad and the oakley shades had a ridiculously low price..
    that is all…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I’m sure they are all genuine and not cheap fakes at all

Junkyard
    Free Member

cant believe you did not post up a link mail in profile

SARCASM PLEASE DONT in case it i snot obvious

yunki
    Free Member

One of my favourite items of clothing ever was a reversable cotton bucket hat with the nike logo on one side and an adidas logo on the other..

I will be asking for for fake nikes for xmas

ScottChegg
    Free Member

One of my favourite items of clothing has no logos on at all. But then again I’m not a scrote.

God bless you for trying to keep all the little kiddies in work, at the run up to a special time of year.

yunki
    Free Member

arrrgh.. you’ve caught me out fair and square Scott.. I am indeeed a pikey scrote..

I do feel quite good about seeing those kids at work though and that’s a fact.. I know it’s not the British press’ way of course.. but if we could all just demonstrate our ability to think freely for ourselves instead of just buying our opinions each morning for £1 from the newsagents.. then little by little we may begin to start to understand other countries cultures and needs..

I’m glad Scott that you have managed to see through the bbc3 propaganda documentaries presented by our fine countries most self indulgent spoilt brats.. and have realised that at xmas time.. what some of those empoverished kids in china really want.. more than anything else.. is a few extra pence to put food on the table..

Thanks for your support Scott.. It shows real intellectual maturity and global awareness and is something you should be proud of..

ScottChegg
    Free Member

You’re welcome.

What food do they want on the table, more spam?

yunki
    Free Member

spam chegg and lip I imagine..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘that chinese sneakers spam earlier..’ is closed to new replies.