Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thanks On One
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Snapped a seat post bolt under my saddle yesterday from my well used 8 month old Twelfty seat post on the Fatty.

I didn’t even complain, they saw the photo on Twitter and today I got an email saying they will send me out a new complete seat post with bolts FOC.

Nice work

tonyd

Nice. How do you find the twelfty? I’m thinking of getting one for my pompetamine, could really do with inline I think but 12mm layback might work.

Not really sure what constitutes a good seatpost! Not too flexy but not too stiff and doesn’t snap I suppose 🙂

wwaswas

How do you find the twelfty?

Look at the top of the seat tube and there it is!

I’m here all week…

tonyd

Pub lunch?!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

It’s a good seat post, it does the job and now I’ll have a spare bolt and a new seat post to boot.

stumpy01

JohnClimber – Member
    Snapped a seat post bolt under my saddle yesterday from my well used 8 month old Twelfty seat post on the Fatty.

I didn’t even complain, they saw the photo on Twitter and today I got an email saying they will send me out a new complete seat post with bolts FOC.

Nice work

Shame I didn’t get the same service when I bought a seatclamp from them that was shown on their site with a brass shim between the cam & the clamp but came with a really soft plastic shim that lasted about 3 weeks.

I e-mailed them to mention it and they apologised, said they’d update their website but made no offer replacing it/refunding it. I ended up replacing it with a Hope one.

Next time I will have to remember to post pics of knackered bits on social media pages. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thanks On One’ is closed to new replies.