Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Thanks for the lack of TdF spoilers
  • Kahurangi

Seriously! :mrgreen:

Due to being on the other side of the world and working patterns I can’t catch the highlights program until I finish work – nearly 24 hours after the previous day’s stage started.

I gather Woppit had a bit of a spoiler-fest yesterday and there’s a thread on Will Froome set his sights on Vuelta now he is out of TdF? right now, but over the last few days STW has been a refuge from News and spoilers during my lunch break and smoko.

So thanks 🙂

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Finish work 4-30, 4-35 yesterday text, nibolis to lose, thanks a bleeping lot was reply, why what have I done!!!

lucien

This may be a better forum for you instead FORUM

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s bad enough for me trying to get to the highlights over here in Oz, the screen shot for the highlights vid normally includes the finish line or podium shot. Considering the stages are ending about 2am here it’s a bit of dedication to watch to the end.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I’m 24hours behind the highlights as I’m putting the kids to bed when it’s on ITV4

leffeboy

the screen shot for the highlights vid normally includes the finish line or podium shot

Yep. I’ve sort of learned to click my way around with my eyes half closed to avoid that. Doesn’t always work though 🙁

Chew
    Free Member

I gather Woppit had a bit of a spoiler-fest yesterday

That one was on purpose though.

Innocent ones you can forgive.

dunmail
    Free Member

I’m 24hours behind the highlights as I’m putting the kids to bed when it’s on ITV4

There’s ITV4+1 you know 🙂

jfletch
    Free Member

There’s ITV4+1 you know

ITV4+1 is useful but what bugs me is the slowness with which ITV get the hightlights on ITV Player.

I’d like to watch the highlights on my iPad in the garage either on the turbo or while fettling but I can only do this if I’m a day behind as ITV never get the highlights up within the same day.

Their loss as it means 45mins for me on the sofa fast forwarding though the adverts rather than an hour online with unskipable ads.

scaled
    Free Member

Priorities man, my little un has been going to bed half an hour earlier than usual to avoid this issue 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Thanks for the lack of TdF spoilers’ is closed to new replies.