• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Thank you Singletrack
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Took the usual wad of leaflets off my windscreen after the Dyfi and managed to keep the credit card sized Singletrack digital voucher. Just downloaded about ten back issues and taken the ads off the site.

Well done to whoever had the idea to put these vouchers out, I for one am now trialling being a paid up member, and already loving it – something I wasn’t too bothered about beforehand.

seadog101

One more of us, one less of them…

Drac

Wait until you find the VIP forum.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Clique!

muggomagic

Just don’t ever try and leave…….

beej

Shh, don’t mention the VIP forum! You know the first rule…

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Just waiting for the personal invite from Chipps for a group thank-you ride somewhere oop north.

piemonster

Shh, don’t mention the VIP forum! You know the first rule…

*logs in to Twiiter to commence rumour mill*

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Typical a mod has to let the cat out of the bag about all the good bits. Thank god he didn’t mention the free knees up at chipps house each year after the Dyfi 😆

binners

Oh, for the love of Allah! You’ve let the Executive Lounge secret out of the bag. We’ll be getting all frightful sorts in there now

*flounces*

tomhoward

Just look what you’ve all gone and done! He’ll be wanting to be on the big hitters list next….

cfinnimore
    Free Member

There’s an actual list?

boxelder

More of a scroll

Drac

I’m sorry chaps I thought he’d ticked the ‘premiere members only’ box on his post.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Thank you Singletrack’ is closed to new replies.