Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • Thatcher Dead!
  • Stu
    AndyP
    Free Member

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you terrible c*nt 😉

She's got to hang on a wee while, I've not set up my dancing shoes stall at Euston just yet

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

'Thatcher dead' text sparks fears

Sparks fears about what ?

uplink
    Free Member

Sparks fears about what ?

fears that it wasn't true?

kimbers

dont be silly she bathes in the blood of miners virgin daughters she had abducted back in 84- she will never die

Mr_C
    Free Member

Lets hope she hangs around (just) long enough to see her chinless wonder of a son banged up for financing mercenaries and arranging coups in Africa.

imp999
    Free Member

Lets hope she hangs……period.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I take it Scargill and his fellow-travellers are still crawling around the bottom of the pond somewhere?

falkirk-mark

Not many lovers on here then.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I take it Scargill and his fellow-travellers are still crawling around the bottom of the pond somewhere?

Yes Mr Woppit – Scargill is still alive (although the great Mick McGahey is dead)

Do you think there will celebrations throughout the former mining towns and villages of Britain when Scargill
    dies ?

Stu

Indeed, and I'm sure the poor cat never hurt a sole (well maybe bird or two but still)… 🙄

uplink
    Free Member

although the great Mick McGahey is dead

I liked him
    Couldn't understand a word he spoke mind 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

She is the living embodyment of Mr Burns.

AndyP
    Free Member

Not many lovers on here then.

hmm…a forum mostly populated by relatively intelligent british people…were you really expecting many?

zaskar
    Free Member

I admire the womans intelligence to manipulate people.

Especially selling council houses cheap so people couldn't afford to strike 😯

And her contribution to ice cream freezing.

I would not be shedding a tear if she died, there was a lot things she needs to answer for like selling weapons and the Falklands dodgy as hell.

Oh how funny the day when she was ousted out.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

…Mr Baird's beloved cat, named after his political heroine…

WTFFFFF?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No, I don't think there'll be many celebrations throughout the former mining towns when Scargill dies (although given the way his tactical imbecility destroyed the mining industry, perhaps there should be) and there'll probably be many when Thatcher dies, but so what?

I've said it before, but I for one, am glad that I'm not now living in the dreary bullshit bankrupt mini-Soviet statelet down to which, the **** union "leaders" of the 1970/80's were trying to drag us.

Breaking union power in 1984 was a good thing. Thatcher's problem was that she had no plan for what to do afterwards other than leave places like the South Wales Valleys to sink or swim under their own (non-existant) steam.

Like all politicians, good results and bad results.

Ho hum.

Meanwhile, the most famous lop-sided haircut in the land after Bobby Charlton continues to sound more and more like Enoch Powell with every passing day. Whinnying drivellite.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

but so what?

Erm, I was thinking perhaps you might be able to answer that question Mr Woppit. After all, it was you who asked if Scargill was still alive…..indeed "so what ?"

BTW, I was interested in your claim that it was Scargill who "destroyed the mining industry" despite your acknowledgement that his death, unlike possibly Thatcher's, won't be celebrated throughout the former mining towns and villages of Britain. Are former miners and people living in former mining communities all just stupid then ?

Also I would be interested if you could explain how Scargill destroyed the Notts coalfields………the Notts miners were told that if they turned their backs on the NUM and trusted Thatcher, then their future would be bright and rosy. The Notts miners did exactly that and trusted Thatcher – so what happened Mr Woppit ?

mossmaned
    Free Member

Anyone else bored at work?

mossmaned
    Free Member

Anyone else bored at work?

sorry -meant for another post! whoops.

voodoo_chile

celebrity deathlist favourite along wth michael barrymore

uplink
    Free Member

For the last a local club has collected 50p/week off every member to pay for the party
    The longer she keeps going, the better the party will be

grantway
    Free Member

Gutted cant wait till she dies
    I have a good bottle of Champagne to waste on her

epicyclo

Last British leader capable of winning a war.

The Falklands are British, and if she'd let the Argentinians walk over us, Britain would be in a worse situation than it is now because all the bully boys would have been on us too.

Dunno about the miners though, I was in Oz then, and from there it sounded like a right stuff up on both sides.

Otherwise not a fan of hers.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Britain would be in a worse situation than it is now because all the bully boys would have been on us too.

What is that suppose to mean ?

That the rest of the British Empire would have followed ?

That other foreign countries would have claimed bits of the United Kingdom ?

That another "bully boy" would have forced us to fight in wars which we really didn't want to fight in ?

😕

epicyclo

It's ok Ernie, I don't like her.

Just commenting that the UK would have then been seen as a soft target. Don't know who would have had a crack though. Just giving perceptions we had overseas.

Iceland most likely 🙂

MidLifeCyclist
    Free Member

Fan – we could do with her back right now.

roddersrambler
    Free Member

Also I would be interested if you could explain how Scargill destroyed the Notts coalfields………the Notts miners were told that if they turned their backs on the NUM and trusted Thatcher, then their future would be bright and rosy. The Notts miners did exactly that and trusted Thatcher – so what happened Mr Woppit ?

They must feel let down,how would they possibly forgive the conservatives for that !! http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/home/your_council/elections/electionresults.htm

MrWoppit
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

but so what?

Erm, I was thinking perhaps you might be able to answer that question Mr Woppit. After all, it was you who asked if Scargill was still alive…..indeed "so what ?"

BTW, I was interested in your claim that it was Scargill who "destroyed the mining industry" despite your acknowledgement that his death, unlike possibly Thatcher's, won't be celebrated throughout the former mining towns and villages of Britain. Are former miners and people living in former mining communities all just stupid then ?

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/46682,news-comment,news-politics,the-big-book-it-was-scargill-who-helped-thatcher-break-the-miners

Speshpaul

"The Falklands are British, and if she'd let the Argentinians walk over us"

But she did. she and her cabinet ignored everyone who was telling them that if they didn't tell the Junta to get back in their that they would dream up the balls to invade.
    All they needed to do was park a warship down there for a few weeks.

And then the Argies did walk all over us.

I'll have tears in my eyes the day the bitch dies. but they won't be from sadness.

bassspine
    Free Member

most disappointing thread title ever

westkipper
    Free Member

Aye, total disappointment.
    ( nice to see the nice words for Mick M though)

westkipper
    Free Member

Actually, I dont think that Thatcher was ever really evil- in a different life she would have been seen as someones dotty old 'Victorian' aunt.
    However as a slightly mad conviction politician she 'gave people permission' to give in to the greedy, selfish and prejudiced aspects of their natures , to undermine social values that were a long time building.
    For that at least (and of course her love for Scotland) I'll be having a party when she snuffs it.

grantway
    Free Member

Miners mmmm remember walking past a building in Victoria in central
    London and seeing loads of Police and press and film crews all
    looking through open windows in the early hours.
    I asked a copper what was going on he said to take a look its the signing
    of the end to the miners srtike.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

@ Mr Woppit ……. It must true because "Minette Marrin" says so in the First Post ?!! 😀

Well Mr Woppit, Peregrine Worsthorne says also in the First Post, that Winston Churchill wasn't really a war hero …… is that also "true" then ?

Why Winston Churchill is not really a war hero

But anyway Mr Woppit, you have conveniently avoided answering my question, ie : the Notts miners were told that if they turned their backs on the NUM and trusted Thatcher, then their future would be bright and rosy. The Notts miners did exactly that – they didn't go on strike, and they trusted Thatcher – so what happened to all the pits in Nottinghamshire, eh ?

They must feel let down,how would they possibly forgive the conservatives for that !!

*chuckles* ……… if only life was that simple, eh ?

As they say ……. "a week is a long time in politics"

…as your link roddersrambler, does an excellent job in highlighting – the Labour Party went from having a clear majority on Nottinghamshire County Council earlier this year, to losing control of the council and two thirds of their seats !

ton

i think that thatcher is a evil woman
    i think that her politics where personal, she did what she wanted.
    on the day she die i for one will raise a glass or 2 to celebrate.

any man/woman with any sense at all must surely be able to see that the shytehole that we live in turned sour in the thatcher years of the early eighties.
    and for all her supporters on here, take a ride/drive/walk around the towns and villages that she ripped the hearts out of

barnsley, sheffield, rotherham, doncaster, mansfield, chesterfield,wakefield,castleford, featherstone, pontefract, nottingley, hundereds of villages around south wales, dozens of villages and town in the north east, towns and villages all over the north west……….

grantway
    Free Member

After what the Tories done to the country
    If anyone had a brain should never give the Tories a vote.
    Tories was happy for the intrest rates to hit 15% and no help
    one bit what so ever.
    Thatcher even sold off the council housing to have a strong hold
    on the working class people.
    They even had this policy called the done thing even though individual
    politicans done wrong and you expected them to kick them out of office
    They stayed, The Bastards thought they was untouchable even more so
    when you see there faces when the electrole votes came in they was in total shock.
    Barstards Scum Bastards

sodafarls
    Free Member

I'll suggest that if she had the courage of Major she could have saved hundreds of lives in Norn Iron. But she didn't.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Thatcher Dead!’ is closed to new replies.