Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • TF Tuned – What a Bunch of Stars :o)
  • ken_shields
    Free Member

Ordered a Fox Van R shock from them at 6.50am yesterday for my Bullit

Was called by Fin yesterday afternoon at 2.30pm to discuss what bike it's going on, how much I weigh in my riding kit and what sort of riding I do.

Had an email at 5.15pm to say it has been despatched and included a tracking number

Had another mail this morning at 8.40am that said your order from T F Tuned Shox is due for delivery between 10:39-11:39

Delivery turned up at 10:41

Fitted by 10.50

and it rides great

How good is that? I was very impressed

valleydaddy
    Free Member

brilliant I love ot when that sort of thing happens 😉

fisha
    Free Member

TF tuned helped me out too recently when I was faffing with different coils for my rig. once decided, it was delivered the next morning.

Vortexracing

is it a std van R or fettled ie pushed, and if it's the latter whats it like?

fudge9202
    Free Member

Got super advice for a set of reba race forks they were great.
    THEY ARE THE BOYS!!!

ken_shields
    Free Member

Chucky, they didn't have any Push kits in stock so just a standard Van R so I'll see how I get on with this and then might get it Pushed at a later date

I was going to get a shock off here but by the time I'd bought a shoch for £80-100, probably have to buy a new spring and fitting kit and then get it serviced I'd be up to the cost of a new shock

Mugboo

Went through the same thing myself recently. Very nice guys to deal with.

Found them very honest, no trying to sell you anything extra and for £189 delivered with all the right hardware, you know it makes sense!

I went VanR without Push as i haven't used a coil before so wouldn't have known the difference anyway..

Put it on my early Hemlock and its lovely.

Solo
    Free Member

Yeah, I'll add my thumbs-up for TF.

They sorted out some Reba Race SLs I had fail on me, slick, knowledgeable, good to deal with.

I'll certainly use them again, when the need arises.
    ;-D

Solo

snowpaul
    Free Member

they recently gave me some sound advice for gratis on the phone – will use them for stuff in the future again

paul

kamina
    Free Member

I've purchcased a few shocks from them, and had a push treatment for one I got from ebay. I have also gotten into occasions where I've called to ask what I should get, and they have felt the best thing is to get something they are not selling.

I always get the feeling they are really aiming to get the best solution for me even if it means going elsewhere, and so they are generally the first place I will go to. No problem paying a bit more for service like that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned – What a Bunch of Stars :o)’ is closed to new replies.