Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • TF Tuned VS CRC
  • hexhamstu
    Free Member

I made an order with CRC on saturday as well as booking my forks in with TF at the same time. The interlink man showed up monday to collect my forks. I was then told when TF had received them and when they had been dispatched (tuesday morning and tuesday evening respectively). I was then given a 1 hour window by interlink for when they would deliver my forks on the wednesday – 14:50 to 15:50 and this is when they delivered my forks back in perfect working order.

CRC however told me my goods had been dispatched on monday and still no sign of them.

TF win hands down! I’d like to congratulate them on a quick and prompt service, also interlink have been faultless going far beyond parcel force etc.

kanza
    Free Member

Yeh TFT are awesome all round.

Are you using the free post with CRC?

I ask as I use courier options from them and a lot of orders over the last couple of months 10 plus all delivered on schedule, next day in Spain. One order on free post service, took forever – but that is the post service, not CRC.

steezysix
    Free Member

So you placed an order with CRC at the weekend (when they’re not open) and they dispatched them the next working day? Sounds like pretty good service to me. Your issue should be with Royal Mail/Parcel Force, not CRC.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

It has been sent parcelforce 48h, I agree that it’s probably parcelforces fault. That is partly why I mentioned how good interlink were.

rocketman
    Free Member

Yeh TFT are awesome all round

Although possibly not as awesome as the lbs who have a selection of seal kits in stock so they can rebuild your RP23 and get it recharged by a local car suspension shop in three days, all for £80 and some cake.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Or you could just rebuild your RP23 yourself as it is incredibly easy. No idea about recharging it though.

rocketman
    Free Member

agreed the recharge makes a big difference

kanza
    Free Member

Although possibly not as awesome as the lbs who have a selection of seal kits in stock so they can rebuild your RP23 and get it recharged by a local car suspension shop in three days, all for £80 and some cake.

Yeh, but they cant PUSH it and without that it just blows anyway.

It has been sent parcelforce 48h, I agree that it’s probably parcelforces fault

No probable in it is there, 100% Parcelfarce’s fault obviously.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned VS CRC’ is closed to new replies.