Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Testing (new steed and mancave content)
  • pipiom
    Free Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/112454032@N02/

I’m currently visiting and looking after my old mum whose had a fall. So i’m in Billingham Teesside (steedless and very bored)……. Upon passing one of the many second hand shops I spotted this for £25…..boredom over….Tallboy or Trance it’s not but I’ve ragged the ass off it and it’s been great fun and never failed……
    Makes you think.

Oh and there might be a pic of my babies in the new IOM mancave awaiting my return cos I don’t know how to separate them Ha!!

tomhoward
    righog
    Free Member

Those tyres are a work of art 😀

Mancave…Nice

Be careful on the joys of cheap bikes, It may end up costing you big bucks. I was using an old steel framed carrera with no functioning gears and only the front brake,that I got for free, when I was away once. I took the bike back home and tried to give it an overhaul but this ended up with the frame being scrapped due to a stuck seatpost ( I did not want to spend any money on it ). Anyway since then In trying to recapture the simple pleasure I had on this bike, I have built up a cotic Soul and a singlespeed Inbred !

mrblobby
    Free Member

What are those stripey tires?

Man cave is far too tidy.

pipiom
    Free Member

The tyres are Sweetskinz Hazarea…. love the look of em but they have less than no grip so I’ve bid on eBay for some mudX’s……mancave is only tidy cos it’s just finished and I’m not there.
    Righog: I’ll not be doing any major fettles on this baby, it is what it is, a “dog” that I’ll use 2-3 times a year when I visit me mum……I only take it on 10-15 mile loops from her door….. If it dies it does and I run back to her house

Andy-R

As I’m less than half a mile from you I’ve got plenty of old tat that I can let you have if you want to make your workshop look more “lived in” – ie. full of crap like mine is, although I’m off to the tip with a van load in the next few minutes, so you’ll have to be quick. 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i’m in Billingham Teesside (steedless and very bored)…….

MTBGuisbrough, bordedom solved.

pipiom
    Free Member

Is that half a mile from Billingham Andy or Isle of Man ( that’s where I live)

Andy-R

pipiom – Member
    Is that half a mile from Billingham Andy or Isle of Man ( that’s where I live)

From where you live on the Isle of Man, yessir. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Testing (new steed and mancave content)’ is closed to new replies.