Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Tesco ink cartridges for Epson WTF??????
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

Ive had some Tesco cartidges in my Epson SX405 for a couple of months- suddenly it's telling me that it refuses to recognise them!! Grrr.

Anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Tried putting them in again. What's the chance of getting my money back out of Tescos?

Cheers!

julianwilson
    Free Member

they were pretty understanding about our wonky printer we got from them, gave us a different one instead. Which 8 months later they don't stock any printer cartridges for!

scraprider
    Free Member

310188097510 hi joe found these, i got epson photo jobby R300 and never had any probs , very cheap . but very good.

richcc
    Free Member

CISS kit from buytech has saved our Epson printer from landfill. Found it ruinously expensive to put genuine or even compatible cartridges in it. Look into the CISS kits incl. fitting instructions on YouTube. Well worth it

CountZero

Razor blade marketing: sell a product cheap and make money on the consumables. I was told manufacturers now sell cheap printers with either incomplete or part full ink cartridges because buyers were dumping printers when the inks ran out because it was cheaper to buy a new printer. My new one costs £60 to replace a set of six cartridges, but the printer retails for £200, so different factors apply there.

eviljoe
    Free Member

Cheers guys- shall check them out !

Drac

Had similar problem with a canon printer, it was the printer head that was borked.

revs1972
    Free Member

been buying full sets of compatible inks for less than a tenner for my R300 for years. Ok after a while the inks on the page begin to fade (only in bright sunlight tho),but what the heck, print off another copy.

grantway
    Free Member

You normaly get this with Epson if you Dont use there cartridges
    Just ignore the info and continue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Tesco ink cartridges for Epson WTF??????’ is closed to new replies.