Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Terminological Help Needed
  • wittonweavers
    Free Member

I’m not very practical i’m afraid so i’d appreciate pointing in the right direction!

Just got a new Zesty 327 and after only a few rides i have lost something… In my world its a sort of round disc thing, red in colour. I need (well i think i need to) replace it but i would have no idea what it really is or what i should be googling! I also dont know if it is there for cosmetic purposes or if it is an issue now that it isnt there?

The pictures below show the 2 sides of my bike – one with it on and one without!

nbt

looks like a dust shield on the upper rocker pivot?

njee20
    Free Member

You certain there was one both sides? Not unlikely that one side is the bolt (with the red thing and the torque settings) the other side is the nut, without. It appears to go right through.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Thanks guys! I’m going to have a look in Evans’ over the weekend and sort out just what is missing!

Bregante

The curse of the forgotten flip flops strikes again 😯

At least you didn’t get a puncture though…..

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Just been to Evans’ and it seems that i didnt lose anything at all! There isnt supposed to be anything there… 😳

Rorschach
    Free Member

One side has a expanding collet the other side is just the thread it screws in to.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Terminological Help Needed’ is closed to new replies.